Can't Catch Me!

James

Staff member
:lol: I've had a lot of BS'ing with this buddy before (about who's faster) and we've never really had a head to head yet. However without any words actually being spoken......it was on. :smirk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbYG7crRazY&hd=1

:lol: In all fairness he usually kicks my arse on the track though :(. His excuse for today was that it was to dusty. :smirk:

I was just really feeling it today. :rocker: I don't think my Kawi liked it though, as this super dry dirt/sand was a :bleep: on the engine. :shocked:

You were looking good out there James:thumb:

Your seemed fired up and dialed in:rocker: your bike sounded great. I LOVE days like that. I also love me some mean, green machine too!

That track is so pretty. What a nice place to spend the day. No crowds, dusty pits or parking lot? Gee, bummer!:smirk: How much do they charge for a day on the track there? It also looks like a nice place to have a picnic and a hike too:D

James

Staff member
You were looking good out there James:thumb:

Your seemed fired up and dialed in:rocker: your bike sounded great. I LOVE days like that. I also love me some mean, green machine too!

That track is so pretty. What a nice place to spend the day. No crowds, dusty pits or parking lot? Gee, bummer!:smirk: How much do they charge for a day on the track there? It also looks like a nice place to have a picnic and a hike too:D
Thanks Sun, if only it hadn't been so dry. :ride: :shocked:

:lol: The "parking lot" is generally pretty crowded as it's very small, plus on weekends there's usually 10-15 riders there.

$10 per day or $300 per year.

:thumb:

Bike does sound good.
:thumb: 250F's just sound awesome...period...end of discussion. :P

Every time I see you ride this track you go faster and this time was impressing from my angle. :thumb: If you think that is dusty, try and ride out here in the deserts behind a bunch of bikes. :cry: I know, you have, but it always sucks being back there.

James

Staff member
Every time I see you ride this track you go faster and this time was impressing from my angle. :thumb:
:thumb: Thanks

I'd lost my mojo these past few months (heck all summer :bonk:), thankfully it's coming back. :ride:
If you think that is dusty, try and ride out here in the deserts behind a bunch of bikes. :cry: I know, you have, but it always sucks being back there.
:lol: Oh I have some shots I could show you, for example:

dusty-corner.jpg

The funny thing is that it's always clearer on video, my visibility was effectively zero at that point. Just pin it and go. :shocked:

taking the corners like a champ.

ok maybe thats a stretch but you do look good in the corners. now you jsut need to hit the biger jumps you skip :P

James

Staff member
taking the corners like a champ.
:thumb: Corners are where you gain (or lose) the most time, which is why we practice those the most.
now you jsut need to hit the biger jumps you skip :P
:devil: Which jumps are that?
I love the end. Its the dust. and the sarcasim in your response trying not to laugh. Right.
:lol: I'd cut that part out on my first upload, but it was to funny not to include. Heck you could even hear me laughing while riding. :lol:

James

Staff member
The large doubles or so that you are always taking the bypass. :thinking:
There's only one "large" one (beside those big tubes). The other one you can take...one handed...blindfolded...etc. (for all you 2nd gear riders, you can take it in 2nd :smirk:) :lol: You can either go wide and hit the whoops/rollers or do the double, I do it about 50/50. I was just really digging that loose/sandy corner that day. :ride:

So...is it the same with video cams on bikes as it is with cameras "they add 20 lbs" to you...do video cams add 20 mph?.........:smirk:

OK, seriously, that looked awesome...:ride:

James

Staff member
So...is it the same with video cams on bikes as it is with cameras "they add 20 lbs" to you...do video cams add 20 mph?.........:smirk:
:devil: They do if you crank up the video speed. :smirk:
ok yea none of em look "big" but there was one you passed that was bigger then the rest
That one is just shy of 70 ft. :thumb:

The table step-down (YD would call it a triple :P) in the beginning, is right at 90ft.