Buying new bike before next ride.

id go with the rm if you got the money.. in my opinion, the newer the 4 strokes are the more experienced the companies are at building em :wink: but the troof izz 'the rider is the important part...' :blah::blah:<br>
both bikes are good bikes. 'this bike cause it has 1 more horsepower STOCK. This bike has better suspension STOCK. this bike has a built in 6 disc changer and 2 12s under the seat STOCK.' a good rider/wrencher can take any 'current' bike (although there are some lemons out there) and make it a flawless machine :thumb:

I'll agree to this comment HOWEVER, are you referring to Suzuki being more experienced with 4 stroke dirt bikes or in general? If in general you may want to lean more towards Honda (staying with the Japanese influence) since they've been making 4 stroke singles for a loooooooong time. Now as for the sound system, I've been wanting to do that with mine but there's no room under the seat for a fart let alone a :thumptasticassgrinding12discmp3player: :prof:

That is all..... Carry on! :D

I'll agree to this comment HOWEVER, are you referring to Suzuki being more experienced with 4 stroke dirt bikes or in general? If in general you may want to lean more towards Honda (staying with the Japanese influence) since they've been making 4 stroke singles for a loooooooong time. Now as for the sound system, I've been wanting to do that with mine but there's no room under the seat for a fart let alone a :thumptasticassgrinding12discmp3player: :prof:

That is all..... Carry on! :D
I meant- pretty much every year, this new breed of 4 strokes get better and better. I rode one of the 1st year 426s and it seems like a dinosaur compared to a 2012 yz450... <br>
with a 2 stroke, you have a lil more leniency... they were perfected awhile ago :wink: haha jk!

yeah trick yeah.

btw, you can multi quote in a single post by clicking reply with quote for each post you want to reply to
#sicktrickkickstands <br><br>
and I know, but I wasn't planning on two posts and tapatalk doesn't like modifying a posted post to multiquote a new one :mad: I think that makes sense.....

Looking at crf Saturday. Gotta work Sunday so rmz will be put off til next week. If i can get him to give me crf for 1700 i think ill be coming home with it

I meant- pretty much every year, this new breed of 4 strokes get better and better. I rode one of the 1st year 426s and it seems like a dinosaur compared to a 2012 yz450... <br>
with a 2 stroke, you have a lil more leniency... they were perfected awhile ago :wink: haha jk!

Oh absolutely, I had 1 of the 1st "all dirt" 4 strokes made which was a 78 Yamaha TT500... In it's day it was a fun bike to ride but compared to today, there's no way it would survive. It had a huge engine and knobbies... other than that it was a street bike. I did however modify it slightly by putting a White Brothers banana swingarm on it with some fox gas shocks, air forks to lift the front up, a header, Supertrapp silencer (with ALL the discs left on...:smirk:) and some "inside work" to give it a little edge! :devil:

LOL yeah thats def an original fourstroke alright haha..i remember when I was like 13, we were at this little practice track near my house, and this guy showed up on an ooold streetbike converted dirt. what was funny was he had like 3 inches of travel front and back, and was hitting every jump like there was no tomorrow hahaha.. watching the worlds fastest Indian ALMOST makes me wish I lived a couple gens back.. forging your own pistons, BUILDING dirtbikes.. its all about money now :( <br><br><br>

you know what.. I'm calling Rick melon, goose, Wally, and the bear. find me an old yz 250 to use as a base, a USA metal gas tank, and some struts for a car.
I'm racing supercross.