Bubba Scrub

jojo_keller.jpg

:thumb:

Bubba! Dude has got millions of bucks in the bank. He is like Tiger Woods. A used-to-be-good guy! He is falling fast! He does not do the REAL MAN's MX which is the outdoor series. I have lost all respect for him. He was and will always be, just a flash in the pan. Like others in any gendre' that have soared to meteoric fame, he got the money, got the world by the ass...and...he is crashing! I have no respect for him at this point... he's throwing it away. :naughty: (But if I had a zillion $$$ in the bank, I can only bust his balls on his professional career, not his financial one.)

:lol:

Hearing it called the "bubba scrub: always cracked me up... Its been around for 40yrs (Thanks Jojo! :hail: ) back in the day they used to love putting these huge mounds of dirt right before a turn... you kids call them walls.... any way you had to charge full throttle sometimes to beat the guy to the next corner the end result was turning on the face of the jump/dirt pile and laying the bike over... I still use this technique today thanks to the rebirth of "f'ed up shit" to put on a race track...

:lol:

Hearing it called the "bubba scrub: always cracked me up... Its been around for 40yrs (Thanks Jojo! :hail: ) back in the day they used to love putting these huge mounds of dirt right before a turn... you kids call them walls.... any way you had to charge full throttle sometimes to beat the guy to the next corner the end result was turning on the face of the jump/dirt pile and laying the bike over... I still use this technique today thanks to the rebirth of "f'ed up shit" to put on a race track...

hence why I posted the Jo Jo Keller picture
don't tell bubba fans though :P