Breaking in the pedal machine

I figured that youcan't allways blameit on the young people could be an old fucker too right:noidea:

Thats a sweet KTM, How much does something like that put you back?:thumb:
That's an old hard tail and they do not sell the KTM bike in the US, so the person riding one some how got it shipped here. But a good MTB full suspended will set you back about $7000 US Dollars.

I figured that youcan't allways blameit on the young people could be an old fucker too right:noidea:

Thats a sweet KTM, How much does something like that put you back?:thumb:
Old people are cool! Nothing like deciet and insurance to overcome youth and exuberance, I always say!
Road bikes aren't to far behind on cost either. I'm riding a Fuji team pro and it was bank.

Old people are cool! Nothing like deciet and insurance to overcome youth and exuberance, I always say!
Road bikes aren't to far behind on cost either. I'm riding a Fuji team pro and it was bank.

Let me know when you leave your garage open next time will ya :P:moon:

I made it 28.8 miles 1:45:ride::banana: I ride an old trek 1500. It's got to be around 15 years old:shocked: Hey it gets the job done:thumb:
Good job....:thumb: Hey if it still works, rock it.
I was just asked by my Wife and her sister if I would take them MTB riding tomorrow...

113505_7642_p6170014.jpg

the lady i seen prolly had it shipped and built in a shop... when i worked ina bike shop we use to occasionally get some random weird named bike from france and be SUPEr carefull building it cause it cost so damm much.

Ya, ya, this not a "Dirt Bike" but it is a dirt bike just without a motor. So I picked up this new Trek a few weeks ago and my schedule has kept me from riding it. So tonight (last night, whenever you are reading this) I put some time aside and hooked up with my riding buddy and we hit a 12 miler in the hills.

Nothing fancy, but here is my nice new bike at the 3 mile marker. Look I am still smiling.
Bike1.jpg

Her she sits at the 9 mile marker, after this it is was a sweet single track downhill for 3 miles over some nasty rocks and drop offs.:shocked::banana:
bike.jpg

Sorry I was having too much fun to stop and snap pictures of this trail, But I am going to hook up the helmet cam for the next run and will post up video instead.

Love the new bike, weighs in just around 25lbs which is pretty light for a XL frame. Check out the Classified section for the opportunity to purchase my old bike...
Later,
CDA

Dude, I ride that trail all the time, I stop at the "refinery" up the hill, climb the big tank to eat a power bar, drink water and enjoy the view.
We gotta ride.

Dude, I ride that trail all the time, I stop at the "refinery" up the hill, climb the big tank to eat a power bar, drink water and enjoy the view.
We gotta ride.
Sweet Agent, hit me up and we will ride. We might be doing this ride this Thursday..

So I am adding to my thread. I went out for another ride and it was a good one.
This first picture is a nice over grown section we rode through.
IMG_0180.jpg

These next pictures are of a little section that will challenge your legs and balancing skills.
IMG_0181.jpg

The up section:
IMG_0184.jpg

Looking down from the top:
IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

So here is a video of me attempting this section. This was filmed from my IPhone so not that great. Also the huffing and puffing is my friend behind the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksjaHrIS1Ss
We finally go up to this nice rest spot and here is the next uphill section:
IMG_0189.jpg

That is all the pics I got as we kept cruising before the sun started setting.

Ya, ya, this not a "Dirt Bike" but it is a dirt bike just without a motor. So I picked up this new Trek a few weeks ago and my schedule has kept me from riding it. So tonight (last night, whenever you are reading this) I put some time aside and hooked up with my riding buddy and we hit a 12 miler in the hills.

Nothing fancy, but here is my nice new bike at the 3 mile marker. Look I am still smiling.
Bike1.jpg

Her she sits at the 9 mile marker, after this it is was a sweet single track downhill for 3 miles over some nasty rocks and drop offs.:shocked::banana:
bike.jpg

Sorry I was having too much fun to stop and snap pictures of this trail, But I am going to hook up the helmet cam for the next run and will post up video instead.

Love the new bike, weighs in just around 25lbs which is pretty light for a XL frame. Check out the Classified section for the opportunity to purchase my old bike...
Later,
CDA

thats a friggin carbon fiber frame! of course its gonna be light!

My pedal machines have been long broken in but i thought id share them with you all here.

1999 Giant XTC that i still need to get a hayes hydrolic brake put on for the rear.
153uqo1.jpg

Standard 125r Cruiser 24 inch Race bike. Took me about 6 months of buying part by part when i worked at a shop to build this bike... i was never a big BMX racer so its only seen the track 1 time but its a damm fast bike.
2eg41dw.jpg

S&M War Pig. missing a seat right now. The beast of a bike. I dont think that kids these days go for bikes like this anymore... it prolly weighs 50 lbs.. everything is beefy as hell.. just look at that chain :P this was my Skate park bike and dirt jumping bike... the forks are even guaranteed for life to not bend and i have ghost rode the thing off 30 ft jumps with lips that are about 8 ft and its survived.
k9xvkz.jpg

that is the bike in this vid...