brand new here

welcome hank,,glad to see you here. I see we have alot in common, We both ride a 250 2st, both are ford guys. both like Hank Jr, and both are good old southern boys,,,,oh wait you are from where??????:naughty: :mmph:YANKEE!!!

:lol::lol::lol: just messing with you. welcome roost all around!!

Hmm maybe you two should be butt buddies then:thumb::ride:

( I ride a 250 2st too, and am probably getting a f250 :moon: )

:prof: Hey now, there's nothing wrong with Fords. Let me guess, you're a Chevy guy? :smirk:

:smirk: Ya damn right!

I really don't care to be honest. I have my Chevy, and I love her. I wouldn't mind a Ford, I just love to mess with people. :P

By the way, how's that Ford doing James? Snapped a U-joint yet? :P

Fords don't snap U-joints,,,they snap necks back :smirk:

care to go to chevey vs. ford vs. dodge thread and have a look at what coach posted :prof:

:P

Are you asking me if I wanna see Ford getting proved better than my beloved Chevy? ...no, I do not wanna see that. :P

I'll check it out. :cry::smirk:

welcome hank,,glad to see you here. I see we have alot in common, We both ride a 250 2st, both are ford guys. both like Hank Jr, and both are good old southern boys,,,,oh wait you are from where??????:naughty: :mmph:YANKEE!!!

:lol::lol::lol: just messing with you. welcome roost all around!!

haha, i know, but i don't have a choice on where i live right now, will be moving down south as soon as i'm old enough. Long live the 2 smokers!

Thanks for all the comments everbody :ride: