Braking help please!

I do, instead in that very spot I had like a metal brad type thing. It certainly didn't brake off because the brad thingy was totally rounded off.

Pics,,,,we need pics..i never seen a brake system that didn't have a bleeder, no matter what it was on:shocked:

Defintaly not. There was nothing potruding.
Well....THEY MAY WORK AGAIN! Today I tore down the master cylinder and the line. They are both in prefecto condition. My bleeder screw is finally working I think. I determined there IS air in the line so it won't pressurize. SO I came up with how to manually pressurize it. I blew out the caliper piston so it's sticking about 1/2 in out and filled the whole caliper with brake fluid so its air tight. Now I'm waiting for the fluid to fill the line from the master cylinder. Once it's full, im going to squeeze the piston and it will go in and return to position. So then it already had the pressure in it and it's air tight. Good Idea right? All signs point to the fact they will work by tomarrow if I'm luckey.

The disaney world mechanic succeded in his quest for braking power :banana: haha! I had perfect compression in my brakes, then I cracked my bleeder screw, and it didn't work again. Probably because I put man made pressure into it. But I know what to do tomarrow :thumb:

Score! Workin brakes! And timo- my bleeder valve works awesome! You siad you'd shit yourself if it worked, well, fresh undies on the way :moon:
Sooooooooooo happy about this! :banana:

Score! Workin brakes! And timo- my bleeder valve works awesome! You siad you'd shit yourself if it worked, well, fresh undies on the way :moon:
Sooooooooooo happy about this! :banana:

It's ok. Most of my undies are older then you anyway, a little more skid marks won't hurt.

And here's the emoticon that everyone will post after reading that, so there. :puke:

:P

Thanks! Seems as if the compression went up slightly today, good thing I left a little room. My bike still needs a bath, either today or tomarrow. I'll get a couple pics of my valve when she get her bath.

008-6.jpg

Heres a good pic of my built out valve
004-18.jpg

003-17.jpg