2 Stroke boggin out need help asap

I was wondering about blocked exhaust too, as that will make anything run richer. taking off the silencer and holding it up to the light is pretty cheap :prof:. Setting the float, which has likely not been done in the 12 years since it left the factory will be needed anyway. I see a lot of 110-120 lb compression rigs running around, still in a functional state. Pistons and rings are pretty cheap though, and a decent manual can be followed by anyone who can read and exercise the slightest amount of discipline. It is why lots of us suggest it to "12 year olds" of ANY AGE.

My nephews bike lasted for about 5 years from previous ownes included.

Not a real tough job to do the top end,, just paciantes and someone to help that knows the prosesIMG_0220.JPG

probably the only time I really preach using a pressure washer. that said I have sure ripped lots of them off where all you had was a rag and at best a can of something like wd40 and thirty minutes :rocker:

did you get this fixed? more than likely you have some packing or something obstructing the exhaust if the bike ran fine before and now it's not.