Body Lift?

http://www.roughcountry.com/body_lift_kits-chevy.html

I had this 3inch on my 95

1029011023.jpg

If she's just a pavement pounder... go for it! Never done a body lift. But anything over 3 inches on a body lift aint recommended, and it'll start to get ugly. Not sure if many companies sell over 3 inches anymore now. You can also use a couple hockey pucks.. :devil:

Or, get you a suspension lift and hit some trails and mud!

It wont effect fuel mileage all that much. Wait till you get some big mud tires on there. :lol:

I hate body lifts... My buddy talked me into putting that one on.. I ended up selling him the truck shortly after ... So i guess it worked out for him lol

Yeah.... Ball joints were shot. ... And it drove like a golf cart.. But... It had a rough life lol

You can crank the Tbars some...without it hurting it... It will make the ride a bit worse

I personally think body lifts are ugly if they are too high. I put a 1.25 inch body lift along with a suspension lift on my Jeep for various reasons but that is the maximum I would lift the body. It can do things to fitment of radiators, lines and other things for starters and once it sits way up in the air off the frame you start to see all the ugly crap beneath. Suspension lifts are the best way to go and do it right too. Cheap ass suspension lifts may just be the start of more money to throw into it.

Hahaha... What size tires??

I used to race a 88 chevy (basically same as your truck .. But they had a different interior and had Throttle bodied 350) .... But it just had a 3 inch body lift and tbars maxed ...With 36 13.5 16 Buckshots (Not the maxxis mudders ...The real old school buckshots) ... Had to take a plasma cutter to the body and front bumper lol... And they still rubbed massively ... I didn't care i was only going in a straight line for 200 feet lol