Black vehicle ?

All my trucks and cars I've ever owned were white, silver, or gray. They still look good dirty, and don't show the scratches and wear and tear.
Meh...dirty is dirty..doesn't matter what color it is...but black DOES show imperfections the most. then again, as I said before is the best looking color when clean! :thumb:

Very important, as Jackson mentions, never use terri cloth for the job. I use an applicator pad for the application and the micro fiber cloth for removal and then the other side of the cloth is like sheep skin seat cover almost, really soft and plush for the final wipe down. :thumb: It is something I bought at O Reilly auto parts made specifically for this job.

Very important, as Jackson mentions, never use terri cloth for the job. I use an applicator pad for the application and the micro fiber cloth for removal and then the other side of the cloth is like sheep skin seat cover almost, really soft and plush for the final wipe down. :thumb: It is something I bought at O Reilly auto parts made specifically for this job.

If you insist on doing it yourself...DON'T...I repeat DO NOT start on the hood! :shocked: Start some place like the rear lower part of a fender...:prof:...that wya if you see that swirls are there you can stop without having caused too much damage! :thumb: I'd do it the way CDA and I do...have someone else do it...:smirk:

Very important, as Jackson bendsover, never use terri cloth for the job. I use an "Adult Entertainment Power Implement Applicator" pad for the application and the micro fiber cloth for removal and then the other side of the loin-cloth stays clean. It's like sheep almost, really soft and plush. And then I do my final wipe down. :thumb: It is something I bought at the Love-Shop made specifically for this job.

You know me 530, never one to judge.............(Ask W-Geek about these Dang quotables :lol:) In all seriousness, thanks for the feedback :thumb:

OK Troops with Black vehicles - just finished two doors on the Super Crew - used the Turtle Wax Black Box - this stuff is pure gold....give it a try, I am totally impressed :thumb:

DSCN1159.jpgDSCN1114.jpgNah! I disagree!

We spank the shit out of a (modern)F150 in silver, drive it through the woods and scrub scraping the crap out of it, mud, and crazy shit! It always looks good after we drive it into a stream and use brooms to get the big shit off the truck!

Look, it's a truck. It's made to work and get us places. You can't pussy the thing! Make it work! If it get's some scratches and dents, so be it! If you do that, it's really fun! You get to go places you never would if you were a pussy and a ginger about your truck!

You only live once! There's your pics James!