Best small truck ??

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA we don't talk about TT round here :naughty: Can't help with 4cly two wheel drive. I wouldn't ever, ever own a two wheel drive. Too much mud and winter we get some snow. I had a Nissian Frontier 4x4 SC and I loved that little truck. It had lots of HP for little truck and would get up and go. IT didn't get good MPG though so I wouldn't recommend it for you.

Yota would definitly be the best fit. Dakota's suck. My mom used to have one. It got bad gas millage, and it was always in the shop. I have a ranger right now and like it, but i would like it more if it was a yota. Haven't had a yota at all or this ranger long enough to give any personal info on it

Go yota. Better reliability, mileage, and resale...

Reliability... not over all but most I will agree... while selign trucks I was told all kinds of stories on how reliable their vehicles were...this included, ALL the names including Dodge Dakota. A lot of it boils down to how good of care the owner gives it. Milage, I've heard all the brands kind of suck with the v6's but as for the 4 bangers... no complaints. Resale Yes this is true because of the Toyota track record. What is odd though... my boss refused to buy a Toyota truck from the auction because of the high price they're fetching... whenever we did have a Toyota on the lot it sat for long periods because people saw the lower price tags on the others and usually opted to save $$$. :crazy: