Best girlfriend ever

Aww you two look adorable together! Nice presents too. Now put that badge on she gave you and lets see some vids of you BOTH riding and having fun:thumb:

Pffft! Give me your dad's dental insurance number Ray, because I just lost a filling watching this! :lol:

Shit the bed! That's a pile of firewood too! I appreciate a good pile of firewood! :thumb: It warms my soul! And my ass! :lol:

The shaking came from me not putting the rubber pad on the bar mount :prof: :sorry: That won't be an issue, also due to me freexing my ass off I didn't mount it facing a good direction :lol: So its point off to the side. Alrighty!

Quite the pile buck!! Indeed it does warm my ass! :devil:

What they say is almost true...firewood warms you twice! I disagree! I say three times! It warms you once when you cut it, once when you split it, and finally when you burn it!

In the off season in the winter, I really enjoy getting out in the woods and cutting blow-downs and dead wood! It's cold and crisp outside, and whacking and stacking some good wood for the coming year is the best! You never sweat, and you keep warm by making progress! It is satisfying as hell to see a cord of wood stacked and split when you are done! Or more!:thumb:

(I cheat! I split 75% of my logs with a log splitter, the other 25% I really like doing with a sharpened maul, a wedge, and a sledge!)

What they say is almost true...firewood warms you twice! I disagree! I say three times! It warms you once when you cut it, once when you split it, and finally when you burn it!

In the off season in the winter, I really enjoy getting out in the woods and cutting blow-downs and dead wood! It's cold and crisp outside, and whacking and stacking some good wood for the coming year is the best! You never sweat, and you keep warm by making progress! It is satisfying as hell to see a cord of wood stacked and split when you are done! Or more!:thumb:
It sure is! We had the pleasure of dropping the trees, and cutting them just right to fit them in the stove with no splitting involved :thumb: A masterpiece that took months of labor :hail: hundreded of cubic feet or precise stacked wood that can deliver whatever scent you want at the time, the brilliance of it all :hail: Not to mention the beautifuly cleaned woods, begging for sawdust berms to be of order :thinking:

pssh buck, i split all my wood with a splitter, in fact, i've never even used an axe :devil:

Good for you!

I still like putting a good straight grained piece of wood on a block, and whacking the fuck out of it and splitting it in two.

It is satisfying! as hell! :smirk:

I like splitting wood by hand

:P