Best girlfriend ever

I may have just found the best girlfriend ever, cute, sweet, funny, smart, loving, caring, and 16 :) Well, come christmas, she read my mind and got me the best Xmas present of the year :banana: Helmet cam! Vivitar DVR480

083.jpg

084-2.jpg

085-2.jpg

Oh yeah, this is us. I know, bad pc but I'm reppin DBA and I know I'm allowed to share this one so :thumb:

043-2.jpg

I may have just found the best girlfriend ever, cute, sweet, funny, smart, loving, caring, and 16 :) Well, come christmas, she read my mind and got me the best Xmas present of the year :banana: Helmet cam! Vivitar DVR480

083.jpg

084-2.jpg

085-2.jpg

Oh yeah, this is us. I know, bad pc but I'm reppin DBA and I know I'm allowed to share this one so :thumb:

043-2.jpg

:thumb:

:devil: Thanks everybody! I have a quick question, everything seems to be of function and set up correctly, but when I hit the record button a light flashes once and it doesn't start recording. I put a new SD card in and everything, anyone have any ideas :noidea:

EDIT: It works! Bad SD card

The shaking came from me not putting the rubber pad on the bar mount :prof: :sorry: That won't be an issue, also due to me freexing my ass off I didn't mount it facing a good direction :lol: So its point off to the side. Alrighty!