Bent subframe

The subframe on my cr125 is bent my dad took a board and wacked it a good 20 times its still a tiny bit tweaked but nothing still will ever mount up to it right, I'd start looking for a new one.

I've had some exremly bent sub frames. Usually you don't want to tweak it while it's on the bike, because you risk the chance of doing damage to your frame. I usually get a measurement of how much I have to move, then take a few pieces of scrap steel, and make up a pushing jig.
SydBBallBanqnBikeredo035.jpg

I've had some exremly bent sub frames. Usually you don't want to tweak it while it's on the bike, because you risk the chance of doing damage to your frame. I usually get a measurement of how much I have to move, then take a few pieces of scrap steel, and make up a pushing jig.

how high tech :smirk:

James

Staff member
Dang you have all the cool tools. :shocked::thumb:

Very nice haha
unfortunately, I don't have anything to even try this right now... I've tried bending it back, as much I could without causing any more damage, with a big ass solid bar. and I'v tried with come alongs, and it wont bend at all. Which is crazy, cause the wreck wasn't even that bad haha.....
I'm just gonna have to buy a new one. Unless my friend brings this 'sub frame bender' down first. But ill prob never see it lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

James

Staff member
That looks exactly like mine, but my silencers a look lil more over the wheel. Ill jump on the comp and post a pic I have on there

You can post from the TapaTalk app, just click the little camera icon bottom right when you reply to a thread.

BTW can you please remove that silly tapatalk sig, we don't care that you have a DroidX in every post. :lol:

You can post from the TapaTalk app, just click the little camera icon bottom right when you reply to a thread.

BTW can you please remove that silly tapatalk sig, we don't care that you have a DroidX in every post. :lol:
This isn't the regular tapatalk.. I got it from rootzwiki, some guy rethemed the whole thing. And every time I try to take the signature off, it comes right back on lol

And the pics not on my phone

James

Staff member
This isn't the regular tapatalk.. I got it from rootzwiki, some guy rethemed the whole thing. And every time I try to take the signature off, it comes right back on lol

And the pics not on my phone
Ahh, my I suggest using the "real" app? :lol: