Benefit Ride for Kids Beaumont

Took you this long to reply? :blah: :blah: :blah: :moon:
Yeah, I could have gone but I didn't know until Friday that my bike was going to be ready on Friday. I had plans to pick it up on Saturday but Paul called and said it was ready so I went out and picked it up and joined the JV ride.

I feel bad for not joining the ride for the kids. Not joing the ride for a whiny, slow bitch on some type of assbackwards type of tri-cycle:finger:

Now go make your cross-training bird-bath for you monthly scrubbing you hillbilly:peep:

ps - when's lunch?

Took you this long to reply? :blah: :blah: :blah: :moon:

Yup... no PC at home and didn't come in to work yesterday..... so I was "out of criculation"!!! :P

Yeah, I could have gone but I didn't know until Friday that my bike was going to be ready on Friday. I had plans to pick it up on Saturday but Paul called and said it was ready so I went out and picked it up and joined the JV ride.

I feel bad for not joining the ride for the kids. Not joing the ride for a whiny, slow bitch on some type of assbackwards type of tri-cycle:finger:

Now go make your cross-training bird-bath for you monthly scrubbing you hillbilly:peep:

ps - when's lunch?

I don't feel bad at all... had Palmer not mentioned it I wouldnt' know anything about it... :noidea:

:finger::finger: Fuck you both if you think one, I am only going to lunch with Ken and two, if you think I will make a special day next week while I am on vacation from the shit hole job to have lunch with either of you. So here it is, lunch Thursday or Friday this week, Rez buys, "OR" you guys have lunch without me next week and I don't care who buys, "OR" lunch on Wednesday June 5th and Rez buys! Work it out kids and play nice! Webinar during lunch, who put that out there Rez, Management? :banghead::banghead: I would say "BLOW ME" it's my lunch, but we all know you are a :kissass: to your female manager!

:finger::finger: Fuck you both if you think one, I am only going to lunch with Ken and two, if you think I will make a special day next week while I am on vacation from the shit hole job to have lunch with either of you. So here it is, lunch Thursday or Friday this week, Rez buys, "OR" you guys have lunch without me next week and I don't care who buys, "OR" lunch on Wednesday June 5th and Rez buys! Work it out kids and play nice! Webinar during lunch, who put that out there Rez, Management? :banghead::banghead: I would say "BLOW ME" it's my lunch, but we all know you are a :kissass: to your female manager!

:wow: :faint::run::blah:

Depends, what's he famous for:thinking:

How's the bird bath coming along Woodstock?View attachment 15652

It's not a bird bath etc.
Here is the story:
Dad died 35 years ago on the 15th of this month (same date as Joseph's birthday, only many years before he was born) I acquired dads Marine Cap back then. I have had it in a bag with the intention to put it in a football display case. Since mom died last year my brother somehow had the Flag that was draped over his coffin and I jumped in his truck the end of last year and it was just laying behind his seat getting dirty. I told him what a piece of shit he was and took it from him. My oldest brother lost all of his medals when he was a kid. Although my dad was a Marine he was not to strict in it with all us kids. He joined the Marines in 1943 to get away from farming the farm in Kansas with his dad (he only had a little sister and did hard labor back in the mid 20- late 30's instead of going to school.) Hated farming!!
So, What I am doing with said bird house, bath, cage, whatever, is making a "shadow box" on top will be his folded American Flag, the center will be his cap and medals, and the bottom will be a brass plaque with his name and rank and such. The hard part is I was only 15 when he died and I don't know (nor does my older siblings) remember much about his marine days. I need to dig into the MC data base and find out if there are still records of him and duplicate his medals if I can.
Call it what you like but I think it will be pretty bitchen when I finish it. :thumb:

SRAD97750

Staff member
Here is the story:...Hated farming!!
So, What I am doing with ....a "shadow box" .....and the bottom will be a brass plaque with his name and rank and such......but I think it will be pretty bitchen when I finish it. :thumb:
Beautiful story.
What the hell is this thread about anyway? Beaumont? Lunch(rez buys)? Or a shadow box?
I like it!:thumb:-BIG DAN

482473_660041807344750_1803474798_n.jpg

It's my thread and IDK, I think it's because I posted this on FB yesterday.

Did you get the memo? I have a webinar tomorrow during my lunch time..... you guys go ahead and do what you want OR hold off until NEXT Wednesday so I can buy you guys lunch! :rolleyes:

Plus PALMER will NEVER let me forget I owe..... :smirk:
I tried to arrange lunch for today but you said lunch was on Wednesday. Now I'm reading that lunch is not on Wednesday. Hell I would have bought today.

:moon:

Here is the story:
Dad died 35 years ago on the 15th of this month (same date as Joseph's birthday, only many years before he was born) I acquired dads Marine Cap back then. I have had it in a bag with the intention to put it in a football display case. Since mom died last year my brother somehow had the Flag that was draped over his coffin and I jumped in his truck the end of last year and it was just laying behind his seat getting dirty. I told him what a piece of shit he was and took it from him. My oldest brother lost all of his medals when he was a kid. Although my dad was a Marine he was not to strict in it with all us kids. He joined the Marines in 1943 to get away from farming the farm in Kansas with his dad (he only had a little sister and did hard labor back in the mid 20- late 30's instead of going to school.) Hated farming!!
So, What I am doing with said bird house, bath, cage, whatever, is making a "shadow box" on top will be his folded American Flag, the center will be his cap and medals, and the bottom will be a brass plaque with his name and rank and such. The hard part is I was only 15 when he died and I don't know (nor does my older siblings) remember much about his marine days. I need to dig into the MC data base and find out if there are still records of him and duplicate his medals if I can.
Call it what you like but I think it will be pretty bitchen when I finish it. :thumb:

That's going to be a great tribute to a hero of this Country that should be honored in your family for generations to come.:salute:American Flag.jpg

Here is the story:

Palmer that is a great idea... heck I received the flag when my dad died, unbeknownst to me my son had it placed in a flag "display" case and gave it to me for Christmas a few years back. As simple as that sounds I still get choked up when I think about it.

Carry on.....:salute:.... :USA: