Benefit Ride for Kids Beaumont

Smash and bash other brands? Hahahahaha.... :stirthepot:

Ride the bike to lunch. Return it next week.

Me, swing a leg over a type of KTM? You have got to be kidding me? The closest I will get to a KTM is the KTM wanabe that I ride! Tomorrow that might change. I hear if you buy a KTM you get a free T-shirt and I need a new T-shirt. :prof:

HEY.... :cool:..... no comments from the peanut gallery. He doesn't need any help :naughty:..... :smirk:

Did someone say peanuts?

So, how about it, any of you pussies going to take the plunge and do this ride?

Even if I had a dual sport (& M1) I haven't ridden in 6 weeks, I'd be screwed. Also, I'll be up close and personal with a oven control panel on Saturday.
Say WHAAAAAT? :rolleyes: Norwegien PLEASE.... At least you tend to ride on a more consistent basis than I do ... I hadn't ridden since the REZ ride in Feb before the SLO ride and "I survived"... :smirk:

Then you need to come to this, I'll pick you up at 5:45AM Sat.

No can do... if other things like LIFE weren't in the way I'd be all over it because it sounds like fun and all for a worthy cause. Wife is out of town on biz and the last thing I need to have happen is "in the event of a spill" :crash:... I don't want to throw a wrench into her situation. Just trying to be responsible. :noidea: ... but you can stop by on yoru way out for a cup-O-jo if you want! :coffee:

No can do... if other things like LIFE weren't in the way I'd be all over it because it sounds like fun and all for a worthy cause. Wife is out of town on biz and the last thing I need to have happen is "in the event of a spill" :crash:... I don't want to throw a wrench into her situation. Just trying to be responsible. :noidea: ... but you can stop by on yoru way out for a cup-O-jo if you want! :coffee:

if_you_want-203.jpg

:smirk:

I just found out everyone on DBA that lives in So. Cal., has a DS bike are a bunch of whining pussies with nothing but excuses. I also found out that people/friends that are only on TT are hard to get ahold of unless you actually call their phone number. I now have 5 other riders to tag along with on this trip, and another one will be running 1/3 slowest on the whole trip as he is running with the sweep team. So, I just want to say thanks for nothing you bunch of penis loving pussies! So, :finger: and :finger: and :finger: oh, and :finger: too.

Guess what I am doing this weekend :P me>:ride: with >:ride::ride::ride::ride::ride: and another guy way back :ride: :ride::ride:

So, :wave:

I just found out everyone on DBA that lives in So. Cal., has a DS bike are a bunch of whining pussies with nothing but excuses. I also found out that people/friends that are only on TT are hard to get ahold of unless you actually call their phone number. I now have 5 other riders to tag along with on this trip, and another one will be running 1/3 slowest on the whole trip as he is running with the sweep team. So, I just want to say thanks for nothing you bunch of penis loving pussies! So, :finger: and :finger: and :finger: oh, and :finger: too.

Guess what I am doing this weekend :P me>:ride: with >:ride::ride::ride::ride::ride: and another guy way back :ride: :ride::ride:

So, :wave:

WOW what a whiner..... :cry:.....:cry:.....:cry:..... :forman: Can we call you Wendy???