Benefit Ride for Kids Beaumont

:finger::finger: Fuck you both if you think one, I am only going to lunch with Ken and two, if you think I will make a special day next week while I am on vacation from the shit hole job to have lunch with either of you. So here it is, lunch Thursday or Friday this week, Rez buys, "OR" you guys have lunch without me next week and I don't care who buys, "OR" lunch on Wednesday June 5th and Rez buys! Work it out kids and play nice! Webinar during lunch, who put that out there Rez, Management? :banghead::banghead: I would say "BLOW ME" it's my lunch, but we all know you are a :kissass: to your female manager!

Tomorrow would work....

Not Friday, I have training from 12:00-1:00.... I know you guys don't give a rats ass but that's just how it goes... and ass for being an :kissass:.... no :naughty: I'm not... this is something I cold use to "boost" my career (so to speak) and don't want to miss the opportunity.

Oh and YES, I WILL BUY... :rolleyes:..... :noidea:

Tomorrow would work....

Not Friday, I have training from 12:00-1:00.... I know you guys don't give a rats ass but that's just how it goes... and ass for being an :kissass:.... no :naughty: I'm not... this is something I cold use to "boost" my career (so to speak) and don't want to miss the opportunity.

Tomorrow would be just lovely. Having lunch with you two pleasant gentlemen would really make getting through the rest of the work day possible. :lol:

Tomorrow would be just lovely. Having lunch with you two pleasant gentlemen would really make getting through the rest of the work day possible. :lol:

:blah:.... :blah:.... :blah: You know the thing is.. the "SARCASM" Seems to flow ONLY from YOUR pie hole.... :rolleyes: ok maybe some from Palmer but that's expected... :prof:.... oh yeah... :smirk:

I love it when a plan comes together!
Ok my litlle bitches, from your postes we will group hug tomorrow, "Don't ask me to kiss the monkey". :prof: Only thing now is Ken, you pick up Money bags, Money bags, you decide where we eat and I will see you there.

Tomorrow would work....

:blah:.... :blah:.... :blah: You know the thing is.. the "SARCASM" Seems to flow ONLY from YOUR pie hole.... :rolleyes: ok maybe some from Palmer but that's expected... :prof:.... oh yeah... :smirk:

Jezzzuzz, did someone piss on you and try to tell you it was raining? I am looking forward to the lunch. I take my lunch time very seriously as it is time spent away from the office so I am choosy as to what I do with that time. Oh yeah.... :moon: