bein a girl out there!!

i have no issues with riding with a female at all. Ive rode with females who are faster then a lot of people..... and if a female is slow i dont care. some guys are slow too :devil:. As long as there is no whining, bitching and complaining and you give it your all then you are welcome to ride with me anytime.

i have no issues with riding with a female at all. Ive rode with females who are faster then a lot of people..... and if a female is slow i dont care. some guys are slow too :devil:. As long as there is no whining, bitching and complaining and you give it your all then you are welcome to ride with me anytime.

haha yeah.. I'm definitely not a whiner, bitcher or complainer. I'm the opposite sometimes it kinda kills me too... rode a couple races with a dislocated shoulder... wore the sling everywhere but on my bike :smirk:

James

Staff member
How can you sound mean when you're laughing all the time? :smirk:

yeah... it's a habit of mine, trying to kick it. sometimes it just doesn't work for me though. like I said in my other post, I have a lot of energy!! especially right now!
:lol: Hey laughing is better then being a sourpuss. :smirk:
This should show you how to upload pictures.
Thanks CDA :thumb:

James

Staff member
:thumb: Not sure if you have this as a sticky somewhere. If not, you should.
It's in the how-to's, however after a certain thing gets finished I plan on creating more of them and making more user friendly/visable.

And as long as you bring good snacks for Trav to eat:smirk: Because he does get some munchies on the trail:thumb:
haha yeah.. I'm definitely not a whiner, bitcher or complainer. I'm the opposite sometimes it kinda kills me too... rode a couple races with a dislocated shoulder... wore the sling everywhere but on my bike :smirk:

:shocked: You really are hard-core:thumb: You always know when someone is hooked on riding when they are hurt from it and cant wait to get back on it OR, they are back on it while they are hurt. Been there done that:lol:
It is always good to see gals out there riding and racing. I dont ride track either. Im into nature/outback/rugged terrain type riding with fewer bikes on my ass or blowing past me or by me in the air:smirk:. But I respect all riders and I think it is very impressive you race MotoX:hail: I have heard many stories of guys being nasty while racing against girls/women. My only personal experience was at a grand prix. They put the vets, women and puberty boys all on the same line. A couple of these "puberty boys" did not dig getting passed by a girl! They made some really stupid aggressive moves almost taking many riders out rather then wait for the right opportunity. It was almost like they suddenly realize "oh crap!, that's a girl I cant let her be ahead!" Im so old and slow now that wont ever be a problem now, besides the fact I dont race anymore. Unfortunately, I think that "ride like a girl" stigma will always be there :rolleyes:

Anyhow, a late welcome:wave: to the forum and best wishes on your race season:ride:

thanks A lot!! and yeah.. that's exactly their attitudes at times. but oh well, I live and I ride.. and learn too! haha
god knows I still have lots to learn! :thumb:

Hello! you know what one of the cool things I like about riding(I do trails) is when everyone forgets who is a girl and who is a guy--you're all out there just riding totally having fun.

I've done one gp race(hope to do MORE next season rah!) and it was totally exhilarating having the guys jump downhill next to me. I just kept to the far right and kept out of everyone's way, but it was so freakin fun. That frist race was totally a learning thing(how to follow the tape, learning the course, getting used to racing in a group, etc).

If you bring tasty snacks and pie that will grease the wheels--guys love pie.:prof:

yeah exactly... It's not easy to tell I'm a girl if you're racing with me, I have long hair but I tuck it behind my neck brace in a braid.. for some reason it bothers me when it's not tucked in.
so usually none of the guys know until after the race when I have given them a beating out there. haha. then they see me hangin' out at the pits and they get so confused.. haha

I really hardly ever race just a women's race.. more races then not I race with the guys.
I don't get the girls that just race girls classes, I don't see how they can make their riding better like that.

You must be the real life embodiment of the Hollywood cliche' where a woman does some super-human feats on a bike, then takes her helmet off, shakes her long hair out, and she turns out to be Angelina Jolie, never breaking a sweat! :thumb:

I love doing that!! totally my thing!! haha. :thumb: I wish I looked that clean after a race..
I take off my helmet and goggles, I have dirt caked on my face like no other.. and I'm spittin' out dirt clods and crap... It's not pretty. haha. and how dirt ends up getting behind my chest protector, undershirt AND jersey... is incredible haha. :smirk: