bein a girl out there!!

I love doing that!! totally my thing!! haha. :thumb: I wish I looked that clean after a race..
I take off my helmet and goggles, I have dirt caked on my face like no other.. and I'm spittin' out dirt clods and crap... It's not pretty. haha. and how dirt ends up getting behind my chest protector, undershirt AND jersey... is incredible haha. :smirk:

I think it may have something to do with the air gaps and open spaces that men don't generally have on the chest...:thinking:

I think it may have something to do with the air gaps and open spaces that men don't generally have on the chest...:thinking:

:lol::lol::lol: Buck you do realize you're posting in the DBA Gals forum ? No way no how, will you catch me in there.............Oooooops, Buck, come in Buck.....:smirk:

:lol::lol::lol: Buck you do realize you're posting in the DBA Gals forum ? No way no how, will you catch me in there.............Oooooops, Buck, come in Buck.....:smirk:

OOPS! If i did, it was by accident! Really! Jeezus! Just replying to posts in the "What's New" thingy! :blush: I'm "buckrun", not "redswr" ! C'mon now!

Its true and funny though, huh?

I'm glad us guys don't attract and accumulate all that track dust in the apple-bags!

I love mx, think it's awesome for any gal who gets out there and competes in what is predominately a male sport. There will always be guys out there who do not like racing against a female rider, whether your sportin pink stickers and gear, or not. This can be universally said/seen with many other sports. I don't think you need to go incognito, or hide the fact that your a female. That's their problem, not yours. If guys play dirty with you on the track on purpose, all that reflects is their own insecurity, weakness and lack of sportsmanship, IMO. It's the skill behind the rider that makes the rider, not the type of gear or what his/her bike looks like. All that matters is being true to yourself and who you are and not letting any of it get in the way of doing what "you" love to do. :thumb:

I love mx, think it's awesome for any gal who gets out there and competes in what is predominately a male sport. There will always be guys out there who do not like racing against a female rider, whether your sportin pink stickers and gear, or not. This can be universally said/seen with many other sports. I don't think you need to go incognito, or hide the fact that your a female. That's their problem, not yours. If guys play dirty with you on the track on purpose, all that reflects is their own insecurity, weakness and lack of sportsmanship, IMO. It's the skill behind the rider that makes the rider, not the type of gear or what his/her bike looks like. All that matters is being true to yourself and who you are and not letting any of it get in the way of doing what "you" love to do. :thumb:

That. was. BEAUTIFUL!! amen. haha.
you are soo right. :thumb: