bein a girl out there!!

for girl's it's a hard world in motocross... either you fuel the guys egos or you burn them... I like to burn them! 1st you get crap for just being a girl and if your a slow girl... you are done!! haha.
I wonder why my bike looks like a guys bike!? haha
ride on my girls!!

for girl's it's a hard world in motocross... either you fuel the guys egos or you burn them... I like to burn them! 1st you get crap for just being a girl and if your a slow girl... you are done!! haha.
ride on my girls!!

Any pic's? What do you ride???

1st you get crap for just being a girl and if your a slow girl... you are done!!
You must hang out with the wrong crowd. We all like girls, fast or slow, and girls that ride bikes are great trail buddies. Welcome to the forum where you won't get crap from the guys. What makes your bike look like a guys bike though? I thought they all looked the same unless it is pink. :smirk:

I'll put some pics up... haha. but really I just don't have any feminine looking stickers on it. I used to have a yamaha 125 I put a pink stripe on it, and my race numbers were bright pink, but then whenever I crashed they would see my bike and know who I was and tear me up... ha ha, got my hand ran over. so from then on, NO MORE PINK!!! haha. usually the guys I ride and race with are pretty cool with me, but once in a while I just get those guys that just love to put me down in the pits for it! (no pun intended)
but yeah... you won't find any dirtgirl stickers on my fender!!! :smirk:
and thanks for the welcomes guys!!! :)

I'll put some pics up... haha. but really I just don't have any feminine looking stickers on it. I used to have a yamaha 125 I put a pink stripe on it, and my race numbers were bright pink, but then whenever I crashed they would see my bike and know who I was and tear me up... ha ha, got my hand ran over. so from then on, NO MORE PINK!!! haha. usually the guys I ride and race with are pretty cool with me, but once in a while I just get those guys that just love to put me down in the pits for it! (no pun intended)
That sucks big time. Do you mind me asking how you found out about DBA? Kinda hoping all of our stickers go to good use :smirk:

That sucks big time. Do you mind me asking how you found out about DBA? Kinda hoping all of our stickers go to good use :smirk:

sorry if my post sounded mean!! really didn't mean too... just tellin' my experiences haha. I've got dirt girl stickers on my binder and gear bag!!
found out on facebook!

ride on my girls!!

ride a kx250... I'll put a pic up pretty soon. (trying to find one from the side of the bike haha all I seem to have is my front and rear fenders)

sorry if my post sounded mean!! really didn't mean too... just tellin' my experiences haha. I've got dirt girl stickers on my binder and gear bag!!
found out on facebook!

How can you sound mean when you're laughing all the time? :smirk:

found out on facebook!
I didn't take it mean, at all :thumb: I'm Ray Suppan Jr.Jr. on facebook, add me if you'd like, actually most of us are on there :thumb: