Barstow Copper City Ride

:picard: my lord you all ride in the desert. you can take a right or a left at anytime and not know if your still on a trail. NONE of that is ST. :lol:

Come to the forest I'll give you some technical single track.

Jax, the desert is very similar in certain areas there just aren't any trees.

The ST out the back of Tonka Town is flat, and a true totally bitchin ST. Did you take the boy out that?
We rode all over that area. I was on a trail that I was sure was going to take us right by Tonka Town but I was wrong. We covered a lot of territory west of CC Road from our staging area (down pretty close to Irwin Road) and most of the way up to the petroglyphs. Only ventured east of the road to take some trails back down to camp.

Tim,

Your video reminded me of a funny day I had out there. Was riding SW down towards FB road and found this cool ST that went through this great little bowl. Going downhill was easy, but when I turned around and came back up, spent at least 20 minutes and 5-6 tries to get back through that damned bowl. Going uphill was a bear. Imaging riding top of bowl/berm to the right, then having to make a sharp 90 left with a 2 foot vertical step. I could have gone around, but it was one of those challenges that I just couldn't pass up.....

Mike

I'm envious i wanna go :(
soon my friend. SOON@!@!@@!!@ in fact this is a good thing... you can help me with gas or we can take your truck and i can help you.

and :lol: 530 someone asks where the single track is and THAT was the best you could post up? come on man represent us west coasters correctly :P