Barstow Copper City Ride - TurtleShifter/Timoyz Style

We go in to a place just before the road starts in through the hills, probably a couple miles off of Irwin Road. I used to go all the way to the top by the Joshua Trees but that seemed like a long haul to get up there. Besides, between those two spots there are a lot of nice trails that head north west from the road, single track too I tell ya. :prof: We kept heading up to the west of the radar station on nice trails, to me that is. :thumb:
Yeah, we stage at about the same place, off to the left next to the green hills. There are a couple of open spots for group camping. I have only day tripped it there so we just back to the hills. Makes loading/unloading real easy. The "washes" are off to the left over in them thar hills :shocked:

Do you ever ride in the hills to the right of CC road up about a mile from the staging area? That is where there is a ton of single track that just serpentines it's way throughout the whole Mtn range. Real fun stuff.

From another ride.

http://youtu.be/czhXn8f4WTg

Yeah, we stage at about the same place, off to the left next to the green hills. There are a couple of open spots for group camping. I have only day tripped it there so we just back to the hills. Makes loading/unloading real easy. The "washes" are off to the left over in them thar hills :shocked:

Do you ever ride in the hills to the right of CC road up about a mile from the staging area? That is where there is a ton of single track that just serpentines it's way throughout the whole Mtn range. Real fun stuff.

From another ride.

I just noticed you avatar..... nice! :lol:........ :shocked:

:thinking:...................... :idea:...........................:thinking:...............................:idea:.................................. :rolleyes:...........................:idea:.................... ride as in ride :ride: or ride as in Ri.. ow...d....ow......e fuck man....... :shocked:

:noidea: Ri.. ow...d....ow......e fuck man....... :shocked: has been every ride i been on with you :P

We'd better get back out to JV to check out those dummy bombs one more time, since it's soon to be off limits.
i want to really bad. maybe we can do a man trip sometime soon. i can sleep in the back of my truck... unless you bring the motorhome and put me up... i promise i wont wake up in the middle of the night and blow it up without turning the fan on.

i want to really bad. maybe we can do a man trip sometime soon. i can sleep in the back of my truck... unless you bring the motorhome and put me up... i promise i wont wake up in the middle of the night and blow it up without turning the fan on.

that takes all the fun out of it.......... :lol:

From another ride.

I have ridden in those thar hills as well. I like the area. :thumb: