South Baldy Mesa OHV Trail Construction Open House

SRAD97750

Staff member
Friggin assigned to work tomorrow...:picard: Not sure If I'll be able to get away or not. I REALLY wanted to be there for this.
This is an important step for our riding commmunity to get out and make our presence known! Especially for my favorite riding area. Baldy Mesa. -BIG DAN:thumb:

Friggin assigned to work tomorrow...:picard: Not sure If I'll be able to get away or not. I REALLY wanted to be there for this.
This is an important step for our riding commmunity to get out and make our presence known! Especially for my favorite riding area. Baldy Mesa. -BIG DAN:thumb:
In that case, I'll drop your stuff in the mail today. I was thinking I could pocket that $5.62, but no biggie. :thumb:

SRAD97750

Staff member
We'll see what happens... but no promises to show, as now I'm a salary employee... :picard:

Still trying to get down there 100%.

Sorry I missed the call... My rail is on the van... but I think I am gonna come straight home and get busy doing some over due bike maint. I have something needs done to every bike I own !

Should be a GREAT day at the lake for sure. :clap:

SRAD97750

Staff member
So bummed I missed it. The one day I have to work saturday in six months....
They always wait to spring fun stuff on me.

What was mentioned at the meeting? Good or poor turnout? -BIG DAN

We have work to do. Final result at this moment is a 22 mile loop. Everything else gone. And a new staging area. I have calls into all levels of forest management... and my green sticker contact... and other influencers.

I am gonna NEED you guys in big numbers when it's time to start the comment emails next week.

emails are no problem and i will spread it around to the social media i know about bolt.

really bummed to hear this tho. EVERYTHING ELSE GONE? how does it turn into a hey lets make stuff for you to a hey lets take stuff from you :picard:

coming from a born and raised never lived anywhere but So Cal i must say... this state has gone to shit.

This is the same tactic being used all over the state. They advertise NEW trails. Then we find out they are adding a few of the existing user created trails and outlawing the rest without mentioning it. Then they call it added trails.

I have already gotten calls back from the big guns from Corva & State Green Sticker people last night. We have what we need to improve the situation. Things should look different in a week or two. :thumb: