Baldy Mesa Fire Ride

Yep, those are the hills. I used to go up and down those all the time on a Maico 400, or was it a 440 :thinking: when I was brave. That was a long ass time ago when there were no homes any where around that area.
yea ive come across property lines and other spots where you take it real easy and try to be quite cause houses are near.

There aren't any cows in Corona, there's horses in Norco the cowshit smell is from CHINO (what's left of the dairies). :prof:

Really, what's the difference? Are the flys from Corona considered the A crowd when it comes to fly family reunions? Personally, a pile of horse shat, still smells like shat.:moon:

yea ive come across property lines and other spots where you take it real easy and try to be quite cause houses are near.

:ride: :stealthmode:

Really, what's the difference? Are the flys from Corona considered the A crowd when it comes to fly family reunions? Personally, a pile of horse shat, still smells like shat.:moon:

Honestly...I'd rather smell horse shizzle than cow shizzle any day! :shocked: Not saying I like just giving a preference if I had to make a choice! :prof: