All BALDY MESA DECEMBER 5th

SRAD97750

Staff member

All I can say is that this ride is going to be COSBY. (Wildly colored sweater appropriate)

cosby.jpg

Anyways, Baldy Mesa, Sunday December 5th.

You know the place, Lets pick a time. Earlier the better, "Joe Law" loves sunday and has proven less than friendly compared to the volunteers. Sun-up is 6:35 AM.

OPEN INVITE to ride the mesa and generally burn fuel with BIG DAN.
ANYONE?

Here's the last trip... https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/forum/ride-reports/1586-baldy-mesa-11-8-2010-a.html

temp.jpg

temp3.jpg

temp4.jpg

-BIG DAN:thumb:

EDIT- RSVPS
bike.gif
bike.gif
bike.gif
bike.gif
bike.gif
bike.gif
bike.gif

bike.gif
bike.gif
bike.gif
bike.gif
bike.gif
bike.gif
bike.gif

atv.gif

We will probably be splitting up into groups to keep the dust down and the groups moving.

SRAD97750

Staff member
We can meet at micky d's early and head over to the staging area is anyone wants coffee/breakfast. I was thinking 8 AM MEET and 9AM kickstands UP?
How do you guys feel about it? 9? -BIG DAN:thumb:

I usually pop off at Sierra and go to Jack, better breakfast not coffee. :prof: Coffee is all ready needing to be downloaded by then. Any further I might bust. :smirk:
Do we really need to RSVP. :thinking:

SRAD97750

Staff member
Do we really need to RSVP. :thinking:
Nope. Just getting a head count to perhaps bring a few extra heads that might not want to ride ALONE with ME.:devil:
Let me know how your plans turn out. It would be cool to meet you and show you my taillight.:moon:

At the age of 25 you still talk pretty cocky. I'll follow you around if you need me too. Let me get my helmet cam mounted. :devil: :smirk: If I can keep up, should be good footage. :thumb:

SRAD97750

Staff member
Nice, Looking like a GREAT group!

RSVPS
bike.gif
bike.gif
bike.gif
bike.gif
bike.gif
bike.gif
bike.gif

bike.gif
bike.gif
bike.gif
bike.gif
bike.gif
bike.gif
bike.gif

atv.gif

We will probably be splitting up into groups to keep the dust down and the groups moving.

It's at the base of the Cajon Pass in the foothills of SBNF. Between Wrightwood and Silverwood Lake. At the 15/138.

That specific enough ? :lol:

We go there for day rides cause it's close. Not epic. But BIG DAN lives near by and owns the place so he he'll show you the best it has to offer.