bike.gif
bike.gif
bike.gif
bike.gif

bike.gif
bike.gif
bike.gif

atv.gif

We will probably be splitting up into groups to keep the dust down and the groups moving. -BIG DAN:thumb:

Well, if that four legger comes we are. NO SSS for that. :P

Well, if that four legger comes we are. NO SSS for that. :P

From the attendees list I am confident Duane's 4 wheeler won't be the limiting factor on this ride. I'm sure he'll be falling asleep behind a couple guys on bikes. If it is truly a problem for anyone then we can split into 2 groups... tard haters and guys that just wanna have fun ! It's all good. :thumb:

You calling me a tard hater? :lol: :lol: I am not one of them, I love all and any machine riding dirt slinging people. Just feel bad he will not hit the yummy stuff. That is if the fences have not been placed.

You calling me a tard hater? :lol: :lol: I am not one of them, I love all and any machine riding dirt slinging people. Just feel bad he will not hit the yummy stuff. That is if the fences have not been placed.

No not at all... but those that don't like to ride with 4 wheelers don't have to. We have enough guys to split into 2 groups. :thumb:

SRAD97750

Staff member
Weather says Partly Cloudy with a high of 62 degrees! Should be perfect!!!

Let's get our kickstands up by 9AM!!!!!!!!
-BIG DAN
banana.gif

SRAD97750

Staff member
Alrighty, I might not get to the computer until sunday morning. So, I hope ya'll come out and have a good time!

SO, I'm BIG DAN

DA1.jpg

driving the old FORD.

f150.jpg

When you show up, Say Hello.
-BIG DAN:thumb:

Jeff was right! I am a no show again. :cry: Wife was not feeling well last night but I prayed she would feel better by morning and didn't happen! Now the :cry: :cry: to her begins. :blah: :blah: :blah: this, :blah: :blah: :blah: that. Since I can't be gone for most the day, I talked her into a trip to the top real fast. So, I am gearing up to rip to the tip of Saddleback and back. I'll lay down 50 miles and only be gone for 2 hours at most.
Sorry guys, I really did not want to miss this :ride: because of the chaperone that was leading. :foul: Hope to get on the next one, let me know if a week day is planed, I can swing that with a heads up notice to work. Have fun, be safe.
:wave:
Gary AKA (noshow)

Jeff was right! I am a no show again. :cry: Wife was not feeling well last night but I prayed she would feel better by morning and didn't happen! Now the :cry: :cry: to her begins. :blah: :blah: :blah: this, :blah: :blah: :blah: that. Since I can't be gone for most the day, I talked her into a trip to the top real fast. So, I am gearing up to rip to the tip of Saddleback and back. I'll lay down 50 miles and only be gone for 2 hours at most.
Sorry guys, I really did not want to miss this :ride: because of the chaperone that was leading. :foul: Hope to get on the next one, let me know if a week day is planed, I can swing that with a heads up notice to work. Have fun, be safe.
:wave:
Gary AKA (noshow)

Here you go. Look like we can call you NO SHOW JONES