back from the beach

Good stuff ... couple things on that trail could jack up your day if you're not carefull like those trees and road side rain ruts... looks like a steep drop! :ride:..... :eek:

Good stuff ... couple things on that trail could jack up your day if you're not carefull like those trees and road side rain ruts... looks like a steep drop! :ride:..... :eek:
The mountains down there are mega vertical, if it was a clear day the drop off and views are amazing. Glad it was foggy as it kept the temps down to around 72....and yes, that red clay is almost like ice, muy slippery.
To the top; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbGqemJMiNM&feature=g-upl

I noticed a lot of "forks" in the road... connecting to trails heading up/down???

Maybe they go to the "Launch" pad? Let's explore!
Lots of primitive roads there with people living in those mountains. This particular trail/road is 4x4 doable in dry season, quads, horses and bikes in the wet season....
The little shelter at the end is the top of a 3,500' mountain with an amazing ocean view on a clear day. Lost my rear brakes 3x coming down it to the beach.
More vids to come as time allows. (gopro downloading is hard work and I'm going riding this weekend)

Maybe they go to the "Launch" pad? Let's explore!
Lots of primitive roads there with people living in those mountains. This particular trail/road is 4x4 doable in dry season, quads, horses and bikes in the wet season....
The little shelter at the end is the top of a 3,500' mountain with an amazing ocean view on a clear day. Lost my rear brakes 3x coming down it to the beach.
More vids to come as time allows. (gopro downloading is hard work and I'm going riding this weekend)

Got a little bit foggy and wet up there... then out of the blue the guy in front say .... oh, turn left here! :shocked: