ATV Trail Locator

05? That's a new bike compared to my XR.

There is one important thing to consider. For the 100% legal designated trails there is no problem with recording the data. For trails that are more in a gray area recording GPS positions may not be the best idea. If explaining it to a judge would be problematic, don't record it.

And with you becoming old and senile, this might be something you want to check out. :thumb:
Yeah. I'll be sure to get this app so I can share them with you shorty. You may want to take a walk out there and shot pictures instead of riding it...
either get connected or get your son out a lot more.... someone needs to know these things if we survive December :tinfoil:
You need to move out of the OC Trav. If it drops below 70 you are looking for a sweater..:smirk:

Yeah. I'll be sure to get this app so I can share them with you shorty. You may want to take a walk out there and shot pictures instead of riding it...
You need to move out of the OC Trav. If it drops below 70 you are looking for a sweater..:smirk:
im in SD and i was referring to the myan calendar thing and the end of the world :P

You may want to take a walk out there and shot pictures instead of riding it...

FUNNY thing. I actually planned on adding the ability to take pictures of the trails, record audio files, place certain features about a trail (cops, wild dogs, tree huggers, etc) as a small info icon. When riders tap the info icon they can see the pictures, features, dangers, etc of the trail they are riding.

:idea: When you post Travace's name on other forums, link back to his profile and we'll call it even. :smirk:

Nothing wrong with an 05, heck I was on an 05 kx250f until I moved up to an 08 this year. However like Trav said...Honda?....Really? :stirthepot:
don't hate on a Honda