Pro Atlanta SX 2

well Martin looked mortal tonight, moose can put on a good ride, but I'm really diggin this track, there are a few spots particularly the sand corner where you can really set up a good pass.

Awesome racing tonight!
Tomac is still a pillow biter. That's why his dad always has that disappointed look on his face all the time.

Peick showed a lot of grit again tonight, I've been following him for a couple years now and I'm thinking he's close to pushing for elite status. Not there yet, but close.

Peick showed a lot of grit again tonight, I've been following him for a couple years now and I'm thinking he's close to pushing for elite status. Not there yet, but close.

yeah, Pieck gets wide and ruined a lot of dreams tonight. He really derailed Reed:foul: Dungey is 30 ahead of Canard so it's his championship to lose. Tickle had a great night. Fast, confident and aggressive.

I don't see Peick as responsible for Reed getting cross rutted, he probably had the speed to pass Peick but I don't think he could have ran with Dungey. Its Dungey's to lose, and he's very good at damage control

As far as Peick goes.....me neither, however even if he was responsible who cares, shit happens. I think considering he had a bum knee, Weston put out a hellova effort. Reed looked like he could have podiumed if he hadn't made that one mistake.