Pro Atlanta SX 2

Reedy will win the main,heat,time trials,raffle drawing,door prize....he's just gonna win the whole damn thing

Guess if I have to pick 2nd and 3rd I'll go with

Dungey
Canard

Techno nazi has punked out

Martin
Davalos
Bogle

Roczen
Dungey
Reed

Musquin
Martin
Bogle

Undecided about Reed being 1st, 2 nd or 3rd. I do know he is rolling out on a premixer during opening ceremonies.

Roczen
Dungey
Reed

Musquin
Martin
Bogle

Undecided about Reed being 1st, 2 nd or 3rd. I do know he is rolling out on a premixer during opening ceremonies.

I just picked the lites names out of a hat....after Martin they are so close and so talented. I like your picks overall but think Roczen will take another soil sample tonight, I believe since Bubba isn't there to do his flying W dismounts, Kenny has taken that role to heart.

Last edited:
martin is riding super fast tonite!

tonight,last week,the week before when he came from way back to get second.....you notice how he makes his passes? Like there's nothing to it, he's such a natural rider....he reminds me of David Bailey when he was coming up.

tonight,last week,the week before when he came from way back to get second.....you notice how he makes his passes? Like there's nothing to it, he's such a natural rider....he reminds me of David Bailey when he was coming up.

yeah, Martin is smooth in the corners and that's where he carries his speed and makes his passes. Effin Reed looks flawless himself for that 1st heat win! He kept tomac at bay the entire race. :clap: