Anyone gaming online with Xbox or ps4?

Dice released the final part of Battlefield 1 for premium users, it lives up to the name, as it is down right gnarly
Not for all ages for sure
Funny you should mention the age thing, reason I have it to install is we bought Luca (10) it for Xmas and he's bored with it already so if my shit 3 mbps :banghead: broadband sorts itself out I might be able to play before next xmas!:thumb:

The initial release for bf1 apocalypse was bugged, so I didn't play much, and I've been busy so I haven't played much period, they fixed it and tonight I got my first real taste, and I have to say, holllly shit, especially on the Passchendaele map they have done a great job of living up to the name of the dlc and the reality that was ww1
28152582_166894000622706_1566883848598323200_n.jpg

battlefield-1-bf1-dlc-apocalypse-infos-date-sortie-map-carte-passchendaele-conquete-mode-image-03.jpg

using an orchaestra for the ingame music was genius as well, its a shame that this is the end of the line for BF1 as they move focus to the next title, a historically based game on a not really often talked about conflict (that was extremely important historically) has been one of my favorite entertainment experiences in a long time.
DICE really knocked it out of the park with this one, graphically, compared to other games I have for the current gen of consoles, this is by far the most realistic and it still has moments (with the changing weather) that give me goosebumps, like fog setting in during night missions (Nievelle Nights)
Nivelle%2BNights6.jpg

Last edited:
The initial release for bf1 apocalypse was bugged, so I didn't play much, and I've been busy so I haven't played much period, they fixed it and tonight I got my first real taste, and I have to say, holllly shit, especially on the Passchendaele map they have done a great job of living up to the name of the dlc and the reality that was ww1
28152582_166894000622706_1566883848598323200_n.jpg

battlefield-1-bf1-dlc-apocalypse-infos-date-sortie-map-carte-passchendaele-conquete-mode-image-03.jpg

using an orchaestra for the ingame music was genius as well, its a shame that this is the end of the line for BF1 as they move focus to the next title, a historically based game on a not really often talked about conflict (that was extremely important historically) has been one of my favorite entertainment experiences in a long time.
DICE really knocked it out of the park with this one, graphically, compared to other games I have for the current gen of consoles, this is by far the most realistic and it still has moments (with the changing weather) that give me goosebumps, like fog setting in during night missions (Nievelle Nights)
Nivelle%2BNights6.jpg

Yeah I need to get into it big time!