Anyone gaming online with Xbox or ps4?

Been online for a wee while on xbox360 playing mostly gta5 and wondering if anyone else on here plays anything else that's worth a buy?
Just about to go Xbox 1 at Chrimbo (well Luca is) so game suggestions welcome!

SRAD97750

Staff member
If I were to become bedridden in one way or another, my first purchase would be GTA5. I know I could get lost in that game for ages.
Other than fantasies of not having to go to work everyday, I do not play any games, anymore.
I have an NES/SNES/N64/PS1/PS2 and about 200 games. Haven't touched any one of them in the last decade...
-BIG DAN:thumb:

I play xbox 360 (less and less) and the xbox one.
I thoroughly enjoy bioshock, dishonored, for multiplayer, the battlefield series where its at. the call of duty line up has become a joke, if anyone is interested in partying it up in Battlefield 1 or Forza 6 let me know :thumb:

I play xbox 360 (less and less) and the xbox one.
I thoroughly enjoy bioshock, dishonored, for multiplayer, the battlefield series where its at. the call of duty line up has become a joke, if anyone is interested in partying it up in Battlefield 1 or Forza 6 let me know :thumb:
I just bought 2 pre owned Battlefield games for my 360 and if I like them will probs buy the new one for the xbox1 so I may see you on there soon!

If I were to become bedridden in one way or another, my first purchase would be GTA5. I know I could get lost in that game for ages.
Other than fantasies of not having to go to work everyday, I do not play any games, anymore.
I have an NES/SNES/N64/PS1/PS2 and about 200 games. Haven't touched any one of them in the last decade...
-BIG DAN:thumb:
Nice console list! I have here a Nes, N64, 2x Wii, PS1, PS2, Xbox360 and just picked up a Sega Megadrive with 24 games for £20 :banana:
Don't think I'll ever get sick of GTA5:thumb:

My son plays PS4 and said Xbox 1 is crap (has it also). He did 360 since he was a wee lad and I have PS3 just for blue ray movies and a few race games.
Being on Xbox now for the past 5 years and I have to say I really miss the GRAN TURISMO series of racing games from the PS line up, :cry:

Being on Xbox now for the past 5 years and I have to say I really miss the GRAN TURISMO series of racing games from the PS line up, :cry:
Forza is better imo. I forgot to mention, if you have lots of free time the mass effect (penis jokes inbound) series is top notch

I play this game called life. It's a real day to day struggle. In it I get to pay bills, work, build things, have sex, race dirtbikes, and much more. Plus I get to have a family and pets if I choose.
Yah, in that life you have hit everything but the same Iceburge the titanic hit.

My favorite game ever was GRAW. Shooting mexicans is very relaxing.