Anyone else have a streetbike too? Let's see them!!!!

gixxer2-1.jpg

gixxer2-2.jpg

gixxer2-4.jpg

I ride both on and off (that way I don't have to commit to anything) road, if you are cool like me :lol:, post some pics of your bikes here!

2008 GSXR

MODS:

LOR Race Pipe--cat removed :excuseme:

Undertail with special zip tie license plate holders :lol:

Alarm sysem with remote 2 way paging (this is my 2nd 2008 GSXR :rant:)

Future mods:

HID light system

Air horn :excuseme:

I do not have my bike on a host site, so I can not attached them, but I have an 09 R1 (For Sale) and a 2008 Ducati 1098R. Let's ride. Anyone close to Simi?

This is mine, a 2008 Kawasaki Versys, some called it dual sports, some called it a street bike...I call it a midrange tourer...

versys017.jpg

Yep..got a buddy who fixed one emulating the BMW Gs fender...hehehe....
Aj, this red baby took me to Bangkok, Cheingmai in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Vietnam.
Good mileage, and easy mantenance.

Yep..got a buddy who fixed one emulating the BMW Gs fender...hehehe....
Aj, this red baby took me to Bangkok, Cheingmai in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Vietnam.
Good mileage, and easy mantenance.

Can we even get that bike in the US?

I had an 07 Adventure, loved it.....but it didn't make me sick to my stomach when I twisted the throttle.....:smirk:

U mean the Kawasaki Versys? U have them there...I have a few guys from the Versys forum who owns them in the USA. The 2010 model is also available in California.

U mean the Kawasaki Versys? U have them there...I have a few guys from the Versys forum who owns them in the USA. The 2010 model is also available in California.

They are a nice bike and I would love to have one. That or a Suzuki V-Strom DL650.