Anyone else have a streetbike too? Let's see them!!!!

This is mine, a 2008 Kawasaki Versys, some called it dual sports, some called it a street bike...I call it a midrange tourer...

versys017.jpg

That's a very cool bike Tok. :thumb:

Nice bikes here! Love the poppy pic with the older Honda. I was out there two weeks ago doing the poppy pic session. I live near the famous "Rock Store" in Calif, so needless to say I have a DRZ Super Moto and it just doenst go fast enough for me but is sooooo much fun in the canyons around here. Im always riding it, almost everyday! Right now it is geting a new top end. And Im looking for a FCR carb 39mm for it if you know anyone who has one for sale. Anyhow....the best part of the SM is one minute hammering in turns and then the next minute hitting little dirt places I know of off the road:D
Ok, just tred to post a pic from photobucket but cant seem to figure it out. I used to be able to do it so easy but it is different now : ( Oh well...no biggie you've seen one DRZ/SM you've seen them all!

James

Staff member
Ok, just tred to post a pic from photobucket but cant seem to figure it out. I used to be able to do it so easy but it is different now : ( Oh well...no biggie you've seen one DRZ/SM you've seen them all!

Log into the PB app below, find the picture, and copy & paste the IMG tag in here.:thumb: