anybody else feel tired of life?

well im tired of life, my day to day is getting boring, riding isn't fun anymore, i dont have anything to do, basicly no friends like i haven't seen any of my friends in over a month. i just kinda wanna go to sleep for a few years, antone else get that feeling?

:cry::pout::cry::pout::cry::pout::cry::pout::cry::pout::cry::pout::cry::pout::cry::pout::cry::pout::cry::pout::cry::pout::cry::pout::cry:

Ummm...No?

And at 14, you couldn't possibly have any significant problems, so man up and quit whining. I'm going through a divorce, and I refuse to date until it's final, because I would feel like I was cheating, and that's part of the reason I'm divorcing her. And of course, after I left I unfortunately discovered that most of "our" friends were really "her" friends, but I guess that means they were no loss for me, right? And the lawyers are eating up my bakn account, so I can't even afford to go riding right now. But I know it's all temporary, and soon life will be all good again. :thumb:

You just need to find something to occupy your mind and quit dwelling on negative things. It's all in the attitude. :ride:

James

Staff member
I agree with Edge, don't even talk/think like that.

Have you talked to your dad about going back to public school like we'd discussed? It's a great place to meet and make new friends, plus it gives you something to do everyday. :thumb: If you sit at home 24/7 you won't have the chance to actually meet new people, get out more. :thumb:

I've known that feeling, and what it boiled down to no matter how much I resented it was a failure on my part.
Get out, enjoy the world, don't be afraid to be who you are, in my experience those who pass judgement on others are usually the ones who are most afraid of who they are.
As far as riding not being fun anymore I was there once, don't be afraid to hang your helmet up for a little bit, like 6 months, pick up something else, like skate boarding (long boards are fun :) ) and if the desire to ride comes back, it comes back, if it doesn't, sell the bike, it may come back, it may not, life is too short to have a hobby thats not actually fun. I didn't touch my bike for 8 months, I came back to it and enjoyed it more than I ever had.

Get out, I'm sure you have a bicycle, unless you are a hermit and live 20 miles from any living soul theres places to go, at those places there are people, just pick the places and people wisely :thumb:

You sound like me my best friend moved away 2 months ago and haven't hung out with friends since. AND I didn't go to a school this year. Lets be loner friends. joking.

HOW COULD RIDING NOT BE FUN? Riding is my all time favorite thing to do. NO MATTER WHAT my mood is I will want to go riding. Riding gets my mind off of errrrything

C'mon SD, you shouldn't even talk like that. You should be training for your racing this summer.:thumb:

whats the point? i know im gonna suck, probly loose every race, i'll never be able to race the right way. like changing tires when they're barely worn, or a top end every week, or forks redone every so offten. i cant even jump since i have no oil in my forks its like butter, then im to heavy for the bike to beggin with, but i cant get it sold to get a 125, so im kinda stuck.

I agree with Edge, don't even talk/think like that.

Have you talked to your dad about going back to public school like we'd discussed? It's a great place to meet and make new friends, plus it gives you something to do everyday. :thumb: If you sit at home 24/7 you won't have the chance to actually meet new people, get out more. :thumb:

yeah i talked to him, if all goes well i should be back in by wednesday, if i go thru with it.

I've known that feeling, and what it boiled down to no matter how much I resented it was a failure on my part.
Get out, enjoy the world, don't be afraid to be who you are, in my experience those who pass judgement on others are usually the ones who are most afraid of who they are.
As far as riding not being fun anymore I was there once, don't be afraid to hang your helmet up for a little bit, like 6 months, pick up something else, like skate boarding (long boards are fun :) ) and if the desire to ride comes back, it comes back, if it doesn't, sell the bike, it may come back, it may not, life is too short to have a hobby thats not actually fun. I didn't touch my bike for 8 months, I came back to it and enjoyed it more than I ever had.

Get out, I'm sure you have a bicycle, unless you are a hermit and live 20 miles from any living soul theres places to go, at those places there are people, just pick the places and people wisely :thumb:

i do live in the middle of nowhere, and my dad wont take me to somewhere.

You sound like me my best friend moved away 2 months ago and haven't hung out with friends since. AND I didn't go to a school this year. Lets be loner friends. joking.

HOW COULD RIDING NOT BE FUN? Riding is my all time favorite thing to do. NO MATTER WHAT my mood is I will want to go riding. Riding gets my mind off of errrrything

riding gets borring after you do it everyday for 6-8 months.

James

Staff member
whats the point? i know im gonna suck, probly loose every race, i'll never be able to race the right way. like changing tires when they're barely worn, or a top end every week, or forks redone every so offten. i cant even jump since i have no oil in my forks its like butter, then im to heavy for the bike to beggin with, but i cant get it sold to get a 125, so im kinda stuck.
:noidea: I didn't realize that that was the right way to race. I always thought that the right way was by showing up with whatever bike you could find, putting a 110% effort behind it, and then making it your goal to improve the next week. You think that every A, Pro-AM, and even Pro riders always ride a brand new bike or gets a new top end every week? The bike isn't the most important piece in a race, it's you and your desire to win/succeed. If you're just sitting at home all day waiting for something to happen, well "news flash", you might be waiting for a long time. :bonk:
yeah i talked to him, if all goes well i should be back in by wednesday, if i go thru with it.
No, you will go through with it. :thumb: Make a commitment with yourself that you'll go everyday for at least the rest of the year.
riding gets borring after you do it everyday for 6-8 months.
:noidea: Park the bike for a few months, nobody's forcing you to ride.

Ahhhhhh don't act so full of chit! :lol: When the going gets tough, the tough get going! You are just bored so your acting depressed. Change it up! Go out, dig a really hole, take the dirt and build a really big jump! Then hit it a few times WOT!

Public school is awesome, just remember, don't take any crap from bullies!

Seriously!? I've been a dirtbike addict since 4 and never once had to replace a top end. Tire, :BS: get em when you can! That's not what racings about! You don't have track experance, you have trail experance. I don't have trail experance. None. You need to change over riding, start all track, you'll learn quick enough.

Ahhhhhh don't act so full of chit! :lol: When the going gets tough, the tough get going! You are just bored so your acting depressed. Change it up! Go out, dig a really hole, take the dirt and build a really big jump! Then hit it a few times WOT!

Public school is awesome, just remember, don't take any crap from bullies!

Seriously!? I've been a dirtbike addict since 4 and never once had to replace a top end. Tire, :BS: get em when you can! That's not what racings about! You don't have track experance, you have trail experance. I don't have trail experance. None. You need to change over riding, start all track, you'll learn quick enough.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

I want to know who told you that bs about the tires and top end. You change parts when you need to, not every week or every race

I change my ties when I need to.... My trials tires lat over 1000 miles each:shocked:...

exactly, I run my knobbies till they're damn near racing slicks, its ridiculous that I have to pay as much from my dirt bikes rear tire as I do for one tire for my truck

exactly, I run my knobbies till they're damn near racing slicks, its ridiculous that I have to pay as much from my dirt bikes rear tire as I do for one tire for my truck
I change mine before that haha, bit look at this last trials i took off, some would say it was still very usable, I think is sucked for crossing logs and such.Most knobs that were still attached were about to come off. I hate rounded knobbies though...
163080_175135969193295_100000906795480_367989_2012870_n.jpg

Agreed with these guys. If riding dont do it for you anymore, go cut down a big ole tree and watch it smash to ground.:devil: Then cut it into logs and split some firewood. Nothing is more relieving than swinging around an 8 pound maul. Shoot some high caliber guns, or build a big fire. Build some stuff. Find anything to keep your mind on, something challenging yet rewarding. I know exactly how you feel though. You seem like you are like me on this, I cant stand to sit around all day and I start to feel kinda useless and extremely bored. That's just a part of our personality and you need to always keep your mind on something and pursuit it. I have way too many hobbies, and that's a reason why. So, I think you should find more hobbies to do. And go through with Public school. Life is a beautiful thing if you really look at it. Go outside and watch a sunset soaking into a line of pine trees, it's really something else. :ride: Hope all goes well, and look up!