anybody else feel tired of life?

Knobby transplant :prof:

To be honest with you, I get that way if I have to wait more than 2 weeks to ride. Then I get out there and rip and rip and rip some more. I guess it's all the better after you have to be in the life of a normal person. Then my grades go up for the week, then slowly work back down to a B.

People just don't get us, it's a story for a dif day. Racing is gonna be something else for you, hope you don't mine the phrase, close competition.

S_D, that feeling is familiar to me too, but it will pass. Being happy is mostly an act of will, and the more you force it, the easier it gets. After a while, feeling good about life just becomes a habit, it gets sweeter as you go. Life is a short ride, and I believe we only get to go around once. Every day above earth is a good one! Hang in there buddy.

Naw, I wake up tired almost every morning...mainly because my son is coming home in the middle of the night which wakes me up so I get a restless nights sleep.....OR the fricken dogs are barking at a critter...or the chickens can't tell the suns not out!

As for you...you haven't experienced life yet. You're far too young to be so depressed. As for Chokey's comment about not having significant problems... disagree, you may have some we don't know you or yourbackground. My wife did at your age...having to fend for herself and she came out fine. It's all in how you handle yourself and most of all, that you believe in yourself...Hang in there!

Keep your head up and try to be positive. Another thing is to keep busy, don't sit and "think". Do things you like to do, go places you like to go. Things will all turn around in time. Good luck.