Other Any other XR owners here yet?

I don't think so, just got tired of only 1 thread in the Honda Forum.
Anyways, if any of you guys who like big, heavy, old technology, but kinda fast in a straight line XR riders show up, let me know.

I have one, My son rides it

elmaragemay08039.jpg

I have an XR in my stable - don't know if it counts though - its an old XR70 that my son put through hell and now my daughter rips around on it. I just leave it at the cottage. Darn thing is absolutely bulletproof.

This is my 84 XL 600R that i had right before i bought my 450X new in 06 , this is what i used to single track trail ride , 320lbs of pure power . it was a blast to ride , just too heavy for my crappy back , even though my X is about 280+ it feels like a 125 compared to the 600 , but i could ride it to the trails !
(i had it at a friends house who is a Upholsterer so there is a Honda Fourtrax seat on top of my seat he had just redone for me)

This is my 84 XL 600R that i had right before i bought my 450X new in 06 , this is what i used to single track trail ride , 320lbs of pure power . it was a blast to ride , just too heavy for my crappy back , even though my X is about 280+ it feels like a 125 compared to the 600 , but i could ride it to the trails !
(i had it at a friends house who is a Upholsterer so there is a Honda Fourtrax seat on top of my seat he had just redone for me)

Holly Crap JD, that bike looks to be in nice shape.:thumb:

Yea it was , i sold it for $3,200 , it had 1500 original miles on it , 300 of which i put on , trail riding , and those were the original tires , the pic was taken in early 06 right before i sold it to a guy i met at a classic bike show , i almost got a trophy with it , but he offered me $3,200 right on the spot , so i took it and then got my 450X

Hey I'm big, heavy, and old so I guess if the shoe wears wear it. My XR does a lot more than go straight and fast.

And it can see in the dark, is the rebuild done yet?

Sweeeeeet.

MXJunky just sold his KTM250SX about thirty minutes ago, so the only sickle he has is an XR650L.

Agent2 thinks it's cool that MXJunky has finally showed up.

I'm looking at the lush greenery in the photos thinking you must be from Florida, then I see you are from The Philippines, nice.
You must have some awesome riding spots, pretty much the opposite of the desert riding here in So Cal.