Pro Anti-Doping Program Coming to Motocross

lol just saw this, how lame, i bet a lot of racers would test positive for thc, they probably dont smoke it though, use like a vape or something
I do not believe that a top pro Moto-crosser or any athlete would put himself or others in danger. While under the influence of weed, pot or what ever you call it. But if I rode with some who were under the influence of drugs. I would much rather them be under the influence of weed before alcohol. Besides, those type of drugs are not relevant on this thread. :prof: Wouldn't you agree James? Just trying to :kissass:for some brownie points. :lol: :smirk:

I do not believe that a top pro Moto-crosser or any athlete would put himself or others in danger. While under the influence of weed, pot or what ever you call it. But if I rode with some who were under the influence of drugs. I would much rather them be under the influence of weed before alcohol. Besides, those type of drugs are not relevant on this thread. :prof: Wouldn't you agree James? Just trying to :kissass:for some brownie points. :lol: :smirk:
Micheal Phelps

Do you actually think that because you are an athlete, that automatically makes you morally and ethically superior to the rest of us schmucks? A lot of the gifted athletes I ever knew, felt they were entitled to do whatever and. Then others would look the other way, and then of course people in sports represent a cross section of America, there are courteous people and then also the self absorbed ass holes in sports as well as every day living, so no, there are some that don't give a crap about putting they're peers in danger by getting stoned during competition.

SRAD97750

Staff member
Those damn stoners... Always risking everyone else's lives...

It will be interesting to see if they find anything substantial following the testing.
I imagine after spending all the time and effort implementing drug testing, they will use ANY findings to praise themselves, pretending it's going to 'level the playing field.'
-BIG DAN:thumb:

SRAD97750

Staff member
I have to know why you think they WOULD NOT smoke it?
I think what Jmach is trying to convey is,
Smoking pot still puts plant matter into your lungs. Any kind of smoking is bad for you, especially if you are an endurance oriented athlete.

There are much more efficient methods of getting the delta-9thc (good stuff) into your bloodstream. Vaporizers, BHO oils, and BHO waxes. None of which are smoking plant matter, but a concentration of only the trichromes themselves. It is far better for your health than smoking.
I imagine the PROs have moved onto vaporizers and quartz/titanium nails. -BIG DAN:thumb:

Last edited:
Someone must have missed the picture of Michael Phelps with a bong!!! LOL
Too many must also be over thinking how a "professional athlete" may be thinking. If I told you that the ones I know are not exactly the most well rounded or rational thinking individuals it would be a little understated.

I think what Jmach is trying to convey is,
Smoking pot still puts plant matter into your lungs. Any kind of smoking is bad for you, especially if you are an endurance oriented athlete.

There are much more efficient methods of getting the delta-9thc (good stuff) into your bloodstream. Vaporizers, BHO oils, and BHO waxes. None of which are smoking plant matter, but a concentration of only the trichromes themselves. It is far better for your health than smoking.
I imagine the PROs have moved onto vaporizers and quartz/titanium nails. -BIG DAN:thumb:[/QU

Last edited:
The only long term illnesses that I have seen James Stewart display symptoms for is a phobia where "Gingers" are concerned.

Last edited: