Pro Anti-Doping Program Coming to Motocross

James

Staff member
Never said it was. I bet all the other athletes that have been suspended or fired thought the same thing. Just saying. Not starting anything.
Not starting anything? That was one of the biggest troll comments you've ever made. Unlike competing in a professional event, what members do in their personal life is of no concern to you.

The beauty of the web......Nobody knows who's on what or if anything.....For all you know, I am the biggest straight laced member on here. No drugs, drinking, partying, etc for this guy...:smirk:

Lance Armstrong and many other top pro's have used doping to gain everything they have become in sports. This is what I believe, I believe using steroids should be against the law and those who get caught should be punished. But, what is considered a Steroid? I am not so sure that using a Testosterone booster alone is illegal. Or could be considered a steroid. Believe me, If I could afford buying it and I could fulfill my dreams in doing what I love. I would use it. No matter if you use or not. It still takes a shit load of commitment and training to get anywhere.

James

Staff member
Lance Armstrong and many other top pro's have used doping to gain everything they have become in sports. This is what I believe, I believe using steroids should be against the law and those who get caught should be punished. But, what is considered a Steroid? I am not so sure that using a Testosterone booster alone is illegal. Or could be considered a steroid. Believe me, If I could afford buying it and I could fulfill my dreams in doing what I love. I would use it. No matter if you use or not. It still takes a shit load of commitment and training to get anywhere.
If I had to pick one, I'd say that blood doping would be one that's used in this sport.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_doping

Last edited:

James

Staff member
Don't know the exact details of it, however have been told that part of it has to do with removing some of your blood and then adding it back in on race day or something.

Don't know the exact details of it, however have been told that part of it has to do with removing some of your blood and then adding it back in on race day or something.
that sounds like it is real safe. No way. :naughty: I would never do that. Who knows the next thing they will try and do is take some Stem Cells from the athlete.