Another Trip To The Dez

That summer heat is miserable. The deal here in California, is that we can ride the mountains in the summertime with temps from the 70's to low 90's and no humidity to speak of, depending on elevation. So we are blessed with both types of riding. See Rack's or Rock's RR's for pics and you get the idea.

Yeah but geologically speaking they are very large distances apart aren't they?

From the southern cal deserts it is only a couple of hours away to ride around Weathergeeks area and more like 4 or 5 hours to get up around Rack's. Lot's of places in between though that can be good for a day trip.

This is the reason they are closing down that riding area, because of a stupid plant that was supposedly only know to be around the Glamis area? :rant: WTF is this state we live in coming to?

This is the reason they are closing down that riding area, because of a stupid plant that was supposedly only know to be around the Glamis area? :rant: WTF is this state we live in coming to?

Yeah, if it was just one plant that didn't do anything, then I would have to agree, but from just a scan through that article it seems that that plant host other organisms that use other plants to do other things and so on. So, what I am saying is you kill out that plant (not that riders are) and what feeds off that plant goes and then what use that goes, I.E. a daisy chain of events that they or no one else knows what it might lead to. That is the just of what I gather from the article but then again I just scanned through it really fast so I could be wrong. Hope you get it back within a few years. :thumb: