Another soon to be dirtbike rider.

:lol: you've never ment my wife. :rolleyes:

:ride: Well, you are right! I have never met your wife. Ok, let me change it to. Hey, that little 80 looks familiar, great to see it teaching others how to kick and shift. :rolleyes: And wow, she is a small lady, but big enough to keep you in line. :P

Tdub...if she's anything like mine (all 5'0) her bark is enough to keep me in line...I don't even want to test the bite...:shocked:...:thumb:

James

Staff member
That's awesome TWS. :thumb:

From the thread title I thought you were having a kid.

:lol: you've never ment my wife. :rolleyes:
:lol: Yeah at first I was thinking a new kid as well, but then I saw the pictures and was like "huh that kid looks grown up, oh wait it's his wife". :P
And wow, she is a small lady, but big enough to keep you in line. :P

Tdub...if she's anything like mine (all 5'0) her bark is enough to keep me in line...I don't even want to test the bite...:shocked:...:thumb:
:jawdrop: Have you seen Mrs. Rack yet? I heard she was 6' 6" 300lbs and meaner then hell. :eek:

:shocked: Oh damn I'd better run before Rack gets here and... :gibbs: :faint:

:smirk: :hug:

i got some video of her riding... do i have your permission to upload the vid and post it here TWS?

also... my wife did her first big ride(well big for her). did a 30 mile loop and even stopped at some dunes and she did fine in the sand there. She also did one of the coolest wheelies ive seen that bike do going up a small sand hill. wheelied for a good 20 ft or so then looped it and landed on the back tire... she was all good and got right back on.

James

Staff member
also... my wife did her first big ride(well big for her). did a 30 mile loop and even stopped at some dunes and she did fine in the sand there. She also did one of the coolest wheelies ive seen that bike do going up a small sand hill. wheelied for a good 20 ft or so then looped it and landed on the back tire... she was all good and got right back on.
:lol: What no video of that? She ok though?

:lol: What no video of that? She ok though?

:picard: you can blame TWS for that one... before we left i said ohh wait let me get my camera and he said "naw screw it" or something to that effect and i didnt bring it. we were all thinking about that cause it was such a sweet wheelie

That's awesome TWS. :thumb: I agree with the meaner than hell part.

:lol: Yeah at first I was thinking a new kid as well, but then I saw the pictures and was like "huh that kid looks grown up, oh wait it's his wife". :P

:jawdrop: Have you seen Mrs. Rack yet? I heard she was 6' 6" 300lbs and meaner then hell. :eek:

:shocked: Oh damn I'd better run before Rack gets here and... :gibbs: :faint:

:smirk: :hug:
I agree with the meaner than hell part.:smirk::smirk::smirk::shocked::devil:

:Have you seen Mrs. Rack yet? I heard she was 6' 6" 300lbs and meaner then hell. :eek: :shocked: Oh damn I'd better run before Rack gets here and... :gibbs: :faint: :smirk: :hug:

Boy, you better be careful...she might read this stuff and actually come out to IndiF'nana and sit on your ass.....:devil:...I mean kick your scrawnee ass! :prof:

i got some video of her riding... do i have your permission to upload the vid and post it here TWS?

sure.

Hey Rez,try 4' 10" of pent up rabbies.:lol: 2 less inches increases the bark by 10 fold. :smirk:

OK...she's got my wife beat by 2 inches OR a lack there of......however is she half Irish half native American? :shocked:...talk about fire water being a bad thing!