another new guy

Just take it slow, you'll be fine. :thumb: If the weather is in our favor I plan on riding err take pictures on Wednesday, you going to have her ready by then?

BTW what gear do you have?
If it's his old quad gear, something barbie? Does barbie make gear? :noidea: :smirk:

haha yep thats what got me :lol: and truth is james tells me he rides but i have yet to see it starting to believe its all just a cover.
It's all just a clever ruse :smirk: he has this stunt double guy that is frankly kind of an ass.. he slams slower guys like me in corners :pout:

Welcome to the forum :thumb:
:smirk:

well as far as gear all i have at the moment is a pair of black and white fly pants. hopin to order some new gear this weekend. and im not sure if barbie makes riding gear or not but if they did it would probably be perfect size for james :lol:

James

Staff member
well as far as gear all i have at the moment is a pair of black and white fly pants. hopin to order some new gear this weekend. and im not sure if barbie makes riding gear or not but if they did it would probably be perfect size for james :lol:
Hey now, you're just jealous that you can't pull off pink gear. :smirk:

You do at least have a helmet and boots right?

haha yea thats it im bummed i cant fit pink gear..hahah and yes i do have a helmet gloves googles and boots just need new pants and jersey so i can look as cool as the rest of the guys :smirk:

James

Staff member
haha yea thats it im bummed i cant fit pink gear..hahah and yes i do have a helmet gloves googles and boots just need new pants and jersey so i can look as cool as the rest of the guys :smirk:
Hey I wear flashy gear so that people at least think I'm fast. As long as I don't actually ride they'll never know. :smirk:

So you going to have her ready by tomorrow night? :ride:

nope still waiting on some parts... and now i have to get a new bolt for chain adjustment. the one was frozen in there and the head of the bolt was pretty close to round so kinda a pain in the a** to get out and couldnt adjust it at all.

James

Staff member
nope still waiting on some parts... and now i have to get a new bolt for chain adjustment. the one was frozen in there and the head of the bolt was pretty close to round so kinda a pain in the a** to get out and couldnt adjust it at all.
Make sure to put anti-seize on those bolts. :thumb:

ah thats rights well just gives me more time to work on it i guess.. got my new brake pads and new kill switch today. probably going tomorrow to cycle works see if he has the bolt i need.