another new guy

whats up figured better stop trolling and post an intro. recently picked up a 04 crf250r after getting out of the quad scene looking forward to hitting the track.

James

Staff member
He's gotten all into this fancy picture taking, we don't even know if he rides anymore :noidea:
I'll have you know that I..........don't ride anymore. :wink:
[quote="Jeff, post: 104296, member: 1069]recently picked up a 04 crf250r after getting out of the quad scene looking forward to hitting the track.[/quote]
Interesting fact of the day, he saw this T-shirt and............

251856_491812600844528_1443380165_n.jpg

hopefully soon got the new sprockets on today and new front tire on yesterday. now gotta put the chain on and tidy little things up and oil change so if i dont get lazy ill be out there soon. my luck my first lap ill be like this guy >>:crash:

James

Staff member
hopefully soon got the new sprockets on today and new front tire on yesterday. now gotta put the chain on and tidy little things up and oil change so if i dont get lazy ill be out there soon. my luck my first lap ill be like this guy >>:crash:
Just take it slow, you'll be fine. :thumb: If the weather is in our favor I plan on riding err take pictures on Wednesday, you going to have her ready by then?

BTW what gear do you have?