another new guy

as promised few picks of the bike... dont mind the messy half torn apart garage its still in the remodeling stage.

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

James

Staff member
So is the bike going to be ready by this weekend? Supposed to have my suspension back by Thursday and I need to get some riding in this weekend. :ride:

i wish checked my valves and my exhaust valves were off so i ordered some new shims for it should be here monday. been having to kick it like 15-20 times to get it going it pisses me off lol but hopefully after that i should be good to go.

James

Staff member
i wish checked my valves and my exhaust valves were off so i ordered some new shims for it should be here monday. been having to kick it like 15-20 times to get it going it pisses me off lol but hopefully after that i should be good to go.
You get a shim kit or individual shims? Should have said something, you could've borrowed my shim kit.

just individual shims. i asked jeff but he didnt have any and didnt even think about asking you.. shoot me your number that way next time i need something on the fly ill hit you up.