Another new-b from SoCal

:wave: Welcome to the DBA. This is the place to retire. :thumb:

@500af... Man, my hat's off to you... all of the bashing and slamming you've taken on here and you still think it's the place to be... or are you saying ... "it's a place to retire from"? In that case, I can attest to that!

Oh yeah, @new-b from SoCal... welcome..... :thumb:

Welcome Marty, I am leaving so cal for a better life and retirement in 3 years.
I'll be just a couple years behind you. As a Ca employee, every penny of my retirement money that I spend in another in another state will bring a smile to my face.
Moonbeam and those who voted him in just don't get it:sierra:
Hey- I like this forum's smiles collection.

I hear you there, California's retirement money and investment money spent in AZ is the only smile I get every time I cross the river that says "Welcome to Arizona".
So far I am up at about 200,000.00 :thumb:
CA :finger:

@500af... Man, my hat's off to you... all of the bashing and slamming you've taken on here and you still think it's the place to be... or are you saying ... "it's a place to retire from"? In that case, I can attest to that!

Oh yeah, @new-b from SoCal... welcome..... :thumb:
Not to beat on a snake in a bag, but is it just me, or does everyone with a job within "government" have a retirement date fixation?

Rezrider, I guess you can say that I found my retirement home. When I get to be as old as most of you are. :smirk:
Turtleshifter, Just because Tracker posted he owned a CR500. Was not the reason why I welcomed him to the forum.
Hey I have an idea :thinking:. Maybe you would be a welcome guest to other forums. If you owned a 500cc two stroke. :P :lol:. Joke
Seriously, I like reading and learning about the slower off road riding most of you do. When one gets to be your age. :lol: I look forward to getting to experience it some day. Thank you.:moon:

^^^let me just add a few missing, though key words, to our esteemed member from Red Creek. ....to retire your 500cc 2-stroke.:smirk:

It's like shootin' fish in a barrel.:wave: Maybe this should go in the guns thread.
Not sure if you noticed or not. Most likely not but, Judging by the ratings my thread 500cc's of Glory is rated in the third spot for the most views. :ride:

Welcome to the forum and good luck with the gang. :smirk: When you say old, just how old are we talking about because I think I am at the top yet I have no government stinking job and no date to look forward to. It will be when I say and it seems closer all the time.