Another meaning to Kicking over a bike

The bike was a biatch to kick over before. now it's much easier after the warranty service. now I need to troubleshoot the starter wiring as I rolled the bike at Rand mountain on Sunday, had to bump and kick after that. lol see at 13 min of video

What was the warranty work you had done?
They replace the entire top end, piston, rings, cylinder.
My starter issue from this weekend was a loose battery terminal. While on the stand, I cleaned and oiled the filter and adjusted my sag. Dang, the sag was nearly 6 inches. LOL, no wonder I was hittin the tire at any whoop.

They replace the entire top end, piston, rings, cylinder.
My starter issue from this weekend was a loose battery terminal. While on the stand, I cleaned and oiled the filter and adjusted my sag. Dang, the sag was nearly 6 inches. LOL, no wonder I was hittin the tire at any whoop.

What were the symptoms/issues that caused the warranty work to be done :thinking:

What were the symptoms/issues that caused the warranty work to be done :thinking:
it was burning WAY too much oil, hard to start, and gettin louder and louder from the piston area. I bought the bike at the end of April, turned it in early July, it took months for authorization and parts to come in. I got it back a few weeks ago. now it's runnin better than when I bought it. easy to start, and oil hasn't needed to be added between rides anymore. I'm lovin the KTM. just need to dial in the suspension now..