Another meaning to Kicking over a bike

LOL.. Had my wife film me while showing how easy it is to kick start my KTM 530 EXC. The bike used to be a biatch to start before getting it back from warranty repair...... well, as you can see, I took a garage nap. it's hilarious. yes.. I shouldn't of been standing on it with the kick stand in place. the KTM kickstand is spring loaded and I'm a fat butt.

James

Staff member
LOL.. Had my wife film me while showing how easy it is to kick start my KTM 530 EXC. The bike used to be a biatch to start before getting it back from warranty repair...... well, as you can see, I took a garage nap. it's hilarious. yes.. I shouldn't of been standing on it with the kick stand in place. the KTM kickstand is spring loaded and I'm a fat butt.

:lol::cry::lol::cry::lol:

WOW thanks for that much needed laugh. :lol: I love how she just kept on recording while you're dragging yourself away.

:lol: no one has made a comment on her comment "i cant get it up" yet?

seriously tho i did this at the track once but my bike was on a stand and i almost hit my truck. was quite funny... especially cause no one seen me do it SHWEEEEEWWWW

LOL.. I was stupid. shouldn't of been standin on the bike with the kickstand down. I was just lazy. Also, for those that don't know, KTM has a spring load kickstand, so not a good idea. LOLOL.