Another Eventfull Trip To OW

Just thought I'd pop in and say hey and a Happy Belated TDay! Nice report and sorry to hear about Sawyer. Was PM'g Palmer and had hope to stop by and say hi to you guys. We were camped about a 1/4 mile down Commune. Rode past your camp on Wed. I saw your mo-home (looked like everyone else had already left). Wasn't sure if it was you, looked different than what you had when we camped in JV. Noticed I'm in one of your fire pics, was watching from the opposite side of where you guys were. Heard the guy was gas'ing up something and the fumes ignited his water heater pilot, then he threw the gas can. Only thing he saved was his rail, was brand new, first trip out with it. Bumm deal indeed. Hope all goes well with Sawyer.

MXDD,
We did exchange some PM's but yah, I got your last one about the flat on the 91 as I was pulling out of camp. Bummer, flats are no fun and especially on a MH. Well, next time for sure! :thumb:

Not a fun way to start the trip off, but I'll take a tire over a broken collarbone. Got lucky, happened by Maple St., a Just Tires was nearby, rolled in and got it fixed. We'll try for another time. Hope all of you have a great Holiday Season and many well wishes to Sawyer! :thumb:

Just thought I'd pop in and say hey and a Happy Belated TDay! Nice report and sorry to hear about Sawyer. Was PM'g Palmer and had hope to stop by and say hi to you guys. We were camped about a 1/4 mile down Commune. Rode past your camp on Wed. I saw your mo-home (looked like everyone else had already left). Wasn't sure if it was you, looked different than what you had when we camped in JV. Noticed I'm in one of your fire pics, was watching from the opposite side of where you guys were. Heard the guy was gas'ing up something and the fumes ignited his water heater pilot, then he threw the gas can. Only thing he saved was his rail, was brand new, first trip out with it. Bumm deal indeed. Hope all goes well with Sawyer.

We scored the new POS MH earlier in the year, and this was it's second time out. With Sawyer stuck in camp, once Travs kids left, Manny & Sawyer had no one to play with, and they got bored quick. I had wanted to stick around for a Cruisin T's "I Survived" shirt for Sawyer, but they weren't going to be selling until Friday.:pout: Maybe we can meet up next T Day, because I'm thinking that will be Sawyers next trip. He's barely going to be ready to ride in the Spring, and with his Senior year in football coming, I think he'll make that choice, and not risk another dirt sickle injury.

Not a fun way to start the trip off, but I'll take a tire over a broken collarbone. Got lucky, happened by Maple St., a Just Tires was nearby, rolled in and got it fixed. We'll try for another time. Hope all of you have a great Holiday Season and many well wishes to Sawyer! :thumb:

MXDD... I'm putting together a ride in Feb outat the REZ, you guys are mroe than welcome to join us... it'll be a little "brisk" out there but I have a pretty good sized wood piel for the evening.... and heaters in the rez if it gets to cold where everyone can be together without crowding into a RV...

Think about it and PM me if interested.

Check the thread Istarted.. REZRIDE 2013 (Landers, Ca..actually JV).... first weekend of Feb. :ride:

We scored the new POS MH earlier in the year, and this was it's second time out. With Sawyer stuck in camp, once Travs kids left, Manny & Sawyer had no one to play with, and they got bored quick. I had wanted to stick around for a Cruisin T's "I Survived" shirt for Sawyer, but they weren't going to be selling until Friday.:pout: Maybe we can meet up next T Day, because I'm thinking that will be Sawyers next trip. He's barely going to be ready to ride in the Spring, and with his Senior year in football coming, I think he'll make that choice, and not risk another dirt sickle injury.

POS?? :confused: Well, it looks nice. Sounds like the 1st trip didn't make a good impression. :smirk: Should've sent Sawyer over to our camp, we would've kept him busy, had lots of teenie boppers. I hear you on the sports. My son is a sophmore playing varsity, school sports are almost an investment these days, it's expensive (lot different than when we went to school). I cringe every trip we go out, hoping he comes back in one peice. Again, hope the healing process and PT go well for him in the days ahead. :thumb:

MXDD... I'm putting together a ride in Feb outat the REZ, you guys are mroe than welcome to join us... it'll be a little "brisk" out there but I have a pretty good sized wood piel for the evening.... and heaters in the rez if it gets to cold where everyone can be together without crowding into a RV...

Think about it and PM me if interested.

Check the thread Istarted.. REZRIDE 2013 (Landers, Ca..actually JV).... first weekend of Feb. :ride:

Thanks for the heads up Rez, sounds fun. I'll check it out, letcha know if we can make it. :thumb:

POS?? :confused: Well, it looks nice. Sounds like the 1st trip didn't make a good impression. :smirk: Should've sent Sawyer over to our camp, we would've kept him busy, had lots of teenie boppers. I hear you on the sports. My son is a sophmore playing varsity, school sports are almost an investment these days, it's expensive (lot different than when we went to school). I cringe every trip we go out, hoping he comes back in one peice. Again, hope the healing process and PT go well for him in the days ahead. :thumb:

It's for sure a improvement over the 1st POS, but this one has been a non-stop wrench fest since it came home.:foul: