Another cross-over from TT

James

Staff member
I'll be checking that out! I canceled my old debit card when I lost my wallet after we got rained in at the track. Conveniently I found the wallet last week with my canceled card on it and I still haven't ordered a new one. :banghead: But, soon, I will have some DBA stickers.

Awesome! When will they be on the store? I'm interested.
Everything is up now, we only take Paypal. :thumb:
https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/store/home.php
Good! TT was just getting ridiculous. Turned into more of a politics and everything-else-but-dirt bike forum. I like politics, but when I get the urge to argue, I'll pop in over there. :lol:

Ok good. I have to warn y'all, I can be very debating and hard-headed about politics and religion and etc. I blame TT.
I'm also very much into politics, but I make an extra effort to keep it off of here. :foul:
From what you've said I'm guessing that we share a lot of the same views. :thumb:

Thanks! Woke me up more than anything. :ride:
Hahahaha! I just read the first few pages. Nice! :lol:
Yeah after that happened my priorities changed drastically, some would say for the better. :ride:
Oh fine, I'll confess. It's mine. :cry:
:lol: Don't worry we won't judge. :devil:

P.S. :wow: You are truly the multi-quote master. :hail:

:smirk:

First off, I'd like to say this site is pretty awesome so far. I'm just a good ole boy from Virginia, I'm growing a garden on my 3 acres (only about .5-1 acre of good farm land), although I like to refer to it as Riley's Orgy of Vegetable, Fruits, and Such because I don't like the sound of a garden. Motocross is the main focus at this time. I ride a 2008 CRF250r. I also own a '79 Chevy K-10 with a few goodies under it (used for mudding and playing). A few more hobbies of mine is fishing, hunting, and making weapons/explosives. Name is Riley Hawley, now start the "roosting"!

39665_142934585731415_100000446240495_312486_8168650_n.jpg

37774_142934552398085_100000446240495_312483_7744257_n.jpg

Hey! I remember you from TT lol you posted vids of you riding to the local gas station! :lol: hows that triple comin? :P just bustin your balls man, welcome to the forum :thumb:

Hey! I remember you from TT lol you posted vids of you riding to the local gas station! :lol: hows that triple comin? :P just bustin your balls man, welcome to the forum :thumb:

:lol: Both of those pictures are on the triple, although I'm doubling it. Nobody is hitting it anymore because it is bending rims and spokes. But some people hit it when they want to show off. I haven't hit it yet, I don't think it's worth anymore spoke work. Here are some of the victims:
35747_122344514475970_100001012674704_108573_7183865_n.jpg

35201_126919320685156_100001012674704_124899_3769938_n.jpg

First off, I'd like to say this site is pretty awesome so far. I'm just a good ole boy from Virginia, I'm growing a garden on my 3 acres (only about .5-1 acre of good farm land), although I like to refer to it as Riley's Orgy of Vegetable, Fruits, and Such because I don't like the sound of a garden. Motocross is the main focus at this time. I ride a 2008 CRF250r. I also own a '79 Chevy K-10 with a few goodies under it (used for mudding and playing). A few more hobbies of mine is fishing, hunting, and making weapons/explosives. Name is Riley Hawley, now start the "roosting"!

A new young guy and Addict after my own heart! An eastern one to boot! Hunting, fishing, shooting, growing your food, awesome!:thumb: Welcome!:banana:

:lol: Both of those pictures are on the triple, although I'm doubling it. Nobody is hitting it anymore because it is bending rims and spokes. But some people hit it when they want to show off. I haven't hit it yet, I don't think it's worth anymore spoke work. Here are some of the victims:
35747_122344514475970_100001012674704_108573_7183865_n.jpg

35201_126919320685156_100001012674704_124899_3769938_n.jpg

i really hope thats not your bike! cuz thats gonna be a new rim and a new full set of spokes plus a truing...

i really hope thats not your bike! cuz thats gonna be a new rim and a new full set of spokes plus a truing...

He meant that those are some of the other bikes that have met the same fate he and his bike did :lol: Riley, how long did it take you to get your rim finished last time? :smirk:

From what you've said I'm guessing that we share a lot of the same views. :thumb:

Yup. I can tell by your avatar that you love America, and I can already narrow that down on your party. :smirk:

P.S. :wow: You are truly the multi-quote master. :hail:

:smirk:

Plenty of more to come. :P

if he doesnt drop it he never has to pick it up

Very true!

A new young guy and Addict after my own heart! An eastern one to boot! Hunting, fishing, shooting, growing your food, awesome!:thumb: Welcome!:banana:

Awesome! If you are ever in my area, we have to have a ride/shooting/fishing/etc day. All that in one day would just be overwhelming in happiness! :ride:

He meant that those are some of the other bikes that have met the same fate he and his bike did :lol: Riley, how long did it take you to get your rim finished last time? :smirk:

Ron...I don't wanna talk about it. :cry:

Uhhh, I think it was...2 months or so? Story time! I took apart my wheels because I had a great idea to get them powdercoated and I had about $80 at this time. I find out that 10 or 11 of my spokes were seized and there was no return. 1 or 2 weeks later I ended up cutting them off and laying out $130 for a whole new set of rear spokes, I'm now in debt with my Dad. I get the front and rear wheels put together and try to true the front wheel and I couldn't get it for nothing. Then the wheels sat there for a few weeks as I endlessly tried to get the front wheel trued. So I ended up taking it in to the over-priced Honda dealer (another strike) to get them both trued, didn't even try the rear. I added my debt by $100 for the shop to true my rear wheel and to tell me that my front was bent and couldn't be trued. Another few weeks later I buy a whole new front wheel with a tire used for around $170 because I didn't want to deal with anymore truing and :blah:. I got that on a Friday night and got the tires mounted at around 2am and the next day I rode off into the sunset and rode happily ever after...with somewhere around $300 in debt. :P I. Hate. Spokes.