Fallen Andrew McGarity - Our Australian Brother

Thinking of you today my brother. So very blessed to have known you even if it was via the internet. Cheers Mate. :cheers:
Same here M33. I was just talking to the Mgr that we need to go out there. Haven't been since the pictures above during t-day 2016

I was 20 miles from the Husky site this weekend and didn't make it over there. Weathergeek was there, but didn't say anything about Andrew's memorial. I'll have to plan another trek out there soon.

M33 - load up the Jr high school cruising van and come on out.

I was 20 miles from the Husky site this weekend and didn't make it over there. Weathergeek was there, but didn't say anything about Andrew's memorial. I'll have to plan another trek out there soon.

M33 - load up the Jr high school cruising van and come on out.

im down yo!

I was out there yesterday. I don’t remember exactly when I was last there, but it wasn’t more than a couple of years. As usual, though, a lot of new additions. The circle is the same size, but jam packed. Sorry, no pics. But I did take one of Andrews’ plaque. It’s holding up pretty good. It has a nice patina to it, and could probably go another few years before it needs a touch up.

DFDBB6E0-0703-47EC-981F-14EDE3185391.jpeg

I was out there yesterday. I don’t remember exactly when I was last there, but it wasn’t more than a couple of years. As usual, though, a lot of new additions. The circle is the same size, but jam packed. Sorry, no pics. But I did take one of Andrews’ plaque. It’s holding up pretty good. It has a nice patina to it, and could probably go another few years before it needs a touch up.

View attachment 33249
Sweet Rolls :thumb: What is the picture below. I do not remember that being there.

Sweet Rolls :thumb: What is the picture below. I do not remember that being there.
It wasn’t attached to anything. I think the wind blew it around and someone just put it at Andrews plaque. I just left it there. It’ll probably get moved around some more.

It wasn’t attached to anything. I think the wind blew it around and someone just put it at Andrews plaque. I just left it there. It’ll probably get moved around some more.
Gotcha - I'm sure the place is getting massive now.