America is BACK!!!!

:thumb:

To a complete outsider there's only one type of dirt bike rider, we all get thrown into the same "image".

But yes Trav's right the dirt bike community actually has many different images, especially among the riders.

Correct in both instances... :prof:

only to the most uptight asshole would watch this video and look at dirtbike riders in a negative way. sure colbert could have protrayed it ina way different light but he didnt. :noidea: i guess if you are some activist tree hugger looking for something negative you could find it. Shit i do in my riding vids would be considered 100000x worse by that same tree hugging activist tho. So i guess i am a bad "image" for us as well.

I agree james...

I believe James' reference to "image" is a general statement ... there are those that follow the law to the tee, then there are those who skirt it...either way there are THOSE who just plain hate US in general so it doesn't matter who we are or how we present our selves... :prof: ... this type of stuff will be used againast US as a whole! That is all..... carry on!

I say if you can skirt it in style, do it! Haha! J/K but, seriously, it's a freakn wheelie for pete sakes! that's all it is! It's like a little dance after you score a basket or touch down. It's like an expression. It's not violent, offensive or destructive. Just merely a happy "phuck yeah" moment on a bike:thumb:

only to the most uptight asshole would watch this video and look at dirtbike riders in a negative way. sure colbert could have protrayed it ina way different light but he didnt. :noidea: i guess if you are some activist tree hugger looking for something negative you could find it. Shit i do in my riding vids would be considered 100000x worse by that same tree hugging activist tho. So i guess i am a bad "image" for us as well.

I wouldn't say that TraV ... Your vids show you ruiding in designated areas and staying on the trail. Though I don't have a beef with the guy in the video riding a wheelie, it's just more ammo for the haters.

I say if you can skirt it in style, do it! Haha! J/K but, seriously, it's a freakn wheelie for pete sakes! that's all it is! It's like a little dance after you score a basket or touch down. It's like an expression. It's not violent, offensive or destructive. Just merely a happy "phuck yeah" moment on a bike:thumb:

I know, not baggin on the rider AT ALL, just saying the haters will hate for any reason and this is another reason for them to do so. :hug: .... :hifive:

I know, not baggin on the rider AT ALL, just saying the haters will hate for any reason and this is another reason for them to do so. :hug: .... :hifive:

I know that all to well Rez, and I totally agree with you, "haters are gonna hate!" You cant stop them from hating, especially if they hate themselves. It becomes part of who they are, to be negative and bash others. They lose sight of what is really important in life. I feel sorry for haters in this world. Too bad we all cant just get along sigh...Life could be so much better if we did!

Here's to the haters who may one day change and find peace! I wish you all well~:cheers: